5 on Friday!!

Friday is here and we are excited!!  I hope you have had a great week and a wonderful weekend ahead of you!!

I am linking up again with DarciApril and Natasha for Five on Friday!


I am also linking up with Andrea and Erika for their Friday Favorites Link Up!


ONE
I decorated around our house for Easter and I am loving our cheerful shelves! 
My girls especially love the sparkly bunnies :)

TWO
Since the weather has gotten warmer we have been going on a lot of walks and runs.  We push our youngest daughter and baby boy in our BOB Revolution Duallie Stroller- it seriously is such an awesome stroller!  It turns so easily and pushes so smoothly!  It is a big investment- but if you are looking for a great double stroller- I would definitely check out the BOB!


THREE
We had so much fun celebrating Saint Patrick's Day! The girls loved the treats I made them- green (white chocolate flavored) pretzels and green, rainbow chips cookies.  We had green pancakes, green yogurt and green milk for dinner.  Pretty sure we met our yearly quota of artificial food coloring! HA!  

FOUR
I was SO SO sad when Parenthood ended. SO SAD.  I absolutely loved that show.  Anyway...my husband and I took about a year break from watching Grey's Anatomy, but for the past couple weeks we have been watching it again.  I am totally back into it!  I definitely miss Christina not being on the show anymore...but totally dying to know what is going to happen next week between Meredith and Derek!

FIVE
My two oldest daughters are on Spring Break all of next week and we are soo excited!  We will be going on a little trip to my parents' house and then spending the second half of the week just hanging out at home.  It is going to be so nice to have a break from the early morning school routine and to just have an open schedule!  My girls have asked "can we go to the store to spend our $1 Papa gave us?" and "Can we please please please go to Chick Fil A?"  
I think we can make both of those things happen :)

Happy Friday!!

Comments

  1. Hi! I love you're Easter decor! And I agree about Grey's...I'm super curious with whatever is going on with McDreamy and Meredith! Have a great weekend :)

    -Astleigh @ Hill Collection
    http://www.hillcollectionblog.com/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! I appreciate your kind comments and love engaging with ya'll!!!

Popular Posts