Friday Favorites!

Happy Friday!! My oldest daughter was laying on me last night after her shower and I asked her if she was tired.  Her little head popped up and said, "YES. And I am SO ready for the 3 day weekend!" HA! I couldn't have said it better myself!! :)

Hope you all have had a great week and some fun plans for the weekend!!

Here are my FAVORITES from this past week!

ONE
Every day this week, we have been going straight to the pool after I pick Charlotte up from school.  When it is hot, it is our FAVORITE way to be outside!  We are so sad the pool will be closing this upcoming week!! The pool has definitely been our happy place this summer. 
The countdown begins until next May when it opens again :)

TWO
We don't have cable, so I don't get to watch HGTV nearly as much as I want to...but- I can watch it at the gym!  The other day while I was running, the show, Flip or Flop, came on and I LOVED it!  I had seen a couple episodes in the past...but I really got hooked with the episode I saw this week!  Definitely a new FAVORITE show!

THREE
I think I have mentioned here before that I avoid dairy products as much as possible.
Well...in doing that...it means I have given up eating ice cream...which is one of my absolute favorite foods!  This past week, I have been craving ice cream...and picked up this Haagen-Dazs sorbet (which is totally dairy free!) and OH MY. SO SO yummy!! The raspberry is perfectly sweet and tart at the same time- and just eating a little bit hit the spot for me.  The biggest thing was the texture of the sorbet was the same as ice cream....which made me feel like I wasn't totally missing out.  I KNOW...I have some problems if I think this deeply about ice cream- HA! Anyway- if you haven't already- try some sorbet this weekend.  Next up on my list is the zesty lemon. YUM!


FOUR
A super fun FAVORITE this week was when my husband got home from work yesterday and had a bouquet of these beautiful lilies in his hand!  I am not a big "gifts" person at all, but little "love" gestures like an unexpected bouquet of flowers or a little love note, really mean a lot to me!  Thanks again babe!! :)
FIVE
And I just had to save the best for last :)  This past Tuesday, the girls' school started two hours later (they do this once a month for staff development), so my FOUR FAVORITES got to come to the gym with me!  Since school has started, it has just been James and me going...so it was a lot of fun to have all 4 kiddos tag along. LOVE these crazy girls and totally nuts (he is a little tornado lately-HA!) little baby boy SO much!!

I am linking up with Andrea and Erika for their Friday Favorites Link Up!

I am also linking up with April for Five on Friday!

Joining Karli for her, Oh Hey Friday Link Up! too!

Comments

  1. I found your blog through the Friday Favorites Link-up, what an adorable family you have! Love the photos of your sweet kiddos- especially the girls in their precious uniforms! My husband loves fruity ice cream, I'll have to get him to try some of that yummy sorbet!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Meghan!! Thanks for stopping by and commenting!! Your husband will LOVE the raspberry sorbet! I may or may not have polished off the entire container in 24 hours- HA!

      Delete
  2. Yum that lemon sorbet sounds delicious, especially in this Toronto heat!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YES! Doesn't the lemon look SO good?? I thinking that a scoop of the lemon and a scoop of the raspberry side-by-side would be a fabulous combination!! Thanks for stopping by and hope you are having a great weekend!!

      Delete
  3. They are so cute in their little uniforms - fun day!

    www.balancingbyfaith.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Leigh!! Thank you for your sweet comment!! I love them in their little uniforms!! :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! I appreciate your kind comments and love engaging with ya'll!!!

Popular Posts