Weekly Walmart Finds!

Hi!! Happy Wednesday!!
Hope your week is going well so far!

For my Walmart "Finds" this week- it all about HOME DECOR!
I don't know about you....but I get the itch several times a year to change things up around my house. I love changing out small items like frames or accent pillows on the couch- they are subtle changes- but always seem to have a big impact on the overall "feel" or look of the room!

So- here's the deal- I LOVE Pottery Barn. And Restoration Hardware. And Ballard Designs. 
But right now- those fabulous stores are out of my budget. 
That's why I love the items I have found from Walmart.com (most also found in stores)- they have the look of things from the higher end design stores- with prices that most people can afford!! :)

First up- this fabulous mirror by Better Homes and Garden!! It is $24.84!
How great would this look over a console table in an entryway?  Or what about over a dresser? This mirror comes in white, black, turquoise and a super fun hot pink. My daughter would LOVE this mirror in her room! Also- if you click here, you can find the same mirror, in either silver or gold, on sale for $16.97!!



How awesome are these galvanized silver storage bins?? Do you ever watch the show, Fixer Upper on HGTV?? Well- I totally think JoJo would use a couple of these storage bins in one of her houses!! These bins would be so fun if you had some open shelving in your bathroom and wanted a place to store toilet paper, hand towels and other toiletries! Or what about on the shelves in a mudroom? They are $7.87 each and I seriously just LOVE the look of this bin!!

In my opinion, a SUPER easy way to change the look of your living room is to change out the lamps/lamp shades, get some new pillows or pillow covers for your couch/chairs and change up the frames/pictures on your wall.  This lamp base in this fabulous soft, turquoise color is so GREAT! It also comes in black and white- but I am totally partial to this pop of color. The base is on sale for $9.97!


So you get a couple of the turquoise lamp bases to put on the two side tables you have at each end of your couch- and then you add this amazing Ikat Accent Lamp Shade to each of the bases- and you have automatically changed the "look" of your living room! These lamp shades are $8.97 each. So for $38 (2 lamp shades + 2 lamp bases)- you could have 2 beautiful new lamps!! While $38 is no drop in the bucket- I think it is a great price for two on-trend accent lamps!! I would love to see this lamp base + lamp shade on the side tables that are on either side of our bed!! I could change out our duvet cover and add these lamps and our bedroom would look totally different! :)

Are you like me and MANY others...and obsessed with framing pictures and creating fun gallery walls? These 8 X 10 matted frames are just perfect for all those pictures and prints you want to get up on your wall! You get two of these frames for $16.97! These frames have an almost perfect 5 star rating! And of course, you don't have to keep these frames black, spray paint them any color you want! If you are looking for this type of frame, but in a different size, you're in luck! They come in several different sizes- click here to see the other options!

Okay- now I am ready to completely re-do all the decor in our house! HA!
Seriously though- Walmart has some really great options in the home decor department.  I especially think their Better Homes and Garden line always has amazing products! I only scratched the surface with all of the amazing things they have!

And really quick- I wanted to do an update on an item I "featured" last week!
I am looking to get a nice pair of sleep pants for when I am in the hospital after we have baby #5. I found these pants on Walmart.com and thought they looked like just what I wanted!!  Well, when we were at Walmart this past weekend, I saw them in the women's sleepwear section and they are seriously AWESOME! They are made of a slightly stretchy, medium weight jersey knit and they have a nice wide waistband. They definitely feel like they cost more than $9.88!! I am definitely going to get the black and white polka dot pair pictured below and probably another pair in black- because you can never go wrong with a comfy pair of pants that are pajamas but could pass as regular pants! HA! They are by Secret Treasures Essentials- which is a whole sleepwear line at Walmart. If you are looking for some new pajamas or lounge wear- definitely look for the Secret Treasures Essentials brand the next time you are at Walmart- I was really impressed the quality of all their items!! 

Hope you have the BEST day!!
And let me know if you end up picking up any of these items- I always love to hear what you think!! :)

Comments

  1. I love that mirror! I think the pink one would be so cute above Emma's dresser in her bedroom. And a fun pop of color too =) The galvanized bins are to die for! If I had a mudroom I would love these! ha =) I always love your WalMart finds!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those galvanized bins are perfect - I for sure need them for our (coming soon) mudroom!! I love your finds too...but they seriously don't help my pocketbook!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wal-Mart does have an amazing lamp selection! I also love their serving pieces. I bought a friend a galvanized metal tray for Christmas and she couldn't believe it came from Wal-Mart. I'm going to have to check out their pj/robe selection because I always like to have some fresh pjs to wear during those newborn/recovery days.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ok...I admit...I very RARELY go to Walmart. Seriously, hardly ever. BUT, I may just make an exception for those pants. Gosh they look so comfy!! AND THE FRAMES!! They remind me of my favorite IKEA frames!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I never ever go to walmart, but your posts are so cute!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! I appreciate your kind comments and love engaging with ya'll!!!

Popular Posts