Friday Favorites!!

Hi!! Happy Friday!!

How has your week been?
Our's has been really good...it has flown by because my girls only had 4 days of school this week! I am not complaining at all that Friday showed up a little sooner than it normally does! :) :) :) 

I have some fun, random favorites to share with you this week!
Here we go!

ONE
A couple weeks ago, I wrote a post about some Kate Spade look alike earrings I had found at Walmart- for THREE DOLLARS!!  You can read the post HERE! I picked up a really pretty opalescent pair the first time I saw them at the store and loved them so much (I find them more comfortable to wear than my REAL Kate Spade studs!!), that I had my husband pick me up a few more pairs!
Isn't the jade green color so pretty?? The glitter turquoise just so fun??
Here's an up close picture of the jade green pair- you can see the flecks of sparkle in them a little better.  And to make these earrings even more awesome- when I my husband got them this past week- they were on sale for $2!!! I mean, what can you buy for $2?? HA!
I love my original Kate Spade studs...but I sure do love my Walmart earrings too! Definitely a new FAVORITE in my jewelry box!!
And speaking of amazing jewelry finds at Walmart, my favorite friend Laura texted me this picture of these fabulous tassel necklaces that she found at her Walmart....for FIVE DOLLARS!! Aren't they so pretty?!? She ended up getting the necklace on the far left and I have to say I am loving the necklace on the far right- loving that combo of white beads, bright turquoise stone and yellow tassel!!
And because Laura knows that I LOVE a good price comparison- she sent me this picture of a similar looking tassel necklace on Neiman Marcus' website....such a pretty necklace...aaannnd it is $95. Crazy right?? I personally don't think I would be able to tell the difference between the Walmart tassel necklace and this higher end necklace!


TWO
Tonight is the Butterfly Ball at my daughters' school- and they are getting all dressed up in princess dresses and their daddy is taking them for a fun night of dancing!!
The PTO asked for people to bake treats for the dance and I signed up to make 2 dozen brownies :)
Of course, I used my FAVORITE brownie recipe- it is the only one I ever use!!
It is seriously the easiest recipe EVER- and it makes the most delicious, rich, fudgy brownies!! YUM. I highly encourage you make some this weekend :)

THREE
Yesterday, I washed our master bedroom sheets- and then decided to get a little head start on some spring cleaning and I also washed our pillows and our duvet cover.  Such a PAIN to do- but oh my goodness....getting into bed last night was pure heaven. Seriously- clean, crisp sheets is one of my most FAVORITE things ever!!

FOUR
I had to share this picture :) I seriously laugh SO hard every time I look at it!!
So- about a week ago, Celine and James were jumping on our big, leather oversized chair in the living room (which is a big NO NO in our house) and after asking them to stop a couple of times and both of them continuing on with their jump party- they got sent to time out :)
Celine was totally devastated. James on the other hand...well you can see how he feels about his punishment! HA!
Definitely one of my FAVORITE pictures of these two!!

FIVE 
And for my final FAVORITE of the week...I am SO excited and happy that we have a day of SUNSHINE and temperatures predicted to be in the middle 60's tomorrow!!!
What a gift to have a day like that in the middle of February!!
Honestly- it has not been a bad winter at all here in Central Indiana...but it definitely hasn't been warm enough to be playing outside. I can guarantee you will be outside pretty much all day long tomorrow- and I can't wait!! :) 
Hope you have the BEST Friday and a wonderful weekend!! :)

I am linking up with Andrea and Erika for their Friday Favorites Link Up!

 I am also linking up with April for Five on Friday!
 Joining Karli for her, Oh Hey Friday Link Up! too!


And lastly, linking up with KatieTifDella & Caitlin for High Five for Friday!

Comments

  1. Happy Friday! Those jade colored earrings are beautiful! We are supposed to get to the high 40's today! I can't wait! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ditto on the clean sheets! I always have a big sigh of delight when I climb into clean sheets and then sleep better than ever. My aunt irons her sheets (who has time for that?) and that is just the absolute best!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My Walmart's jewelry sept needs to get on board with this fun jewelry! I love those tassel necklaces!
    I got some really cute burlap Easter decorations there yesterday and I thought of you and your weekly finds!
    You should check them out!:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Um. Yes please to a cute burlap Easter decorations!! I will definitely be on the lookout for them!! And be looking for your earrings- they should be arriving in the mail tomorrow or Monday!! Have a great weekend! :)

      Delete
  4. Love those earrings!!! And those sweet faces in time out :)

    Keepingupwithkategriff.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aren't the earrings so fun?? I love finding a great deal!! :) And thanks for your sweet comment about my naughty little cuties- they are such troublemakers! HA!

      Delete
  5. Love the Walmart finds! Thanks for sharing!! And AMEN to clean sheets!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So glad you like the Walmart finds!! I always have so much fun finding them and posting about them!! And YES- a huge AMEN for clean sheets and bedding!! :) Have a great weekend!

      Delete
  6. Love your Walmart finds and the cute pic of your little two. James always looks so cute! Where do you do most of your shopping for him? I have 3 boys and am always on the hunt for cute not crazy expensive clothes :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Kendra!! James has A LOT of hand-me-downs from my sister-in-law and sister. But when I buy clothes for him- I get most of them at Walmart! I also love getting holiday themed shirts for him from Belk. In the time out picture :) he is wearing a chambray button down shirt from Walmart (Wrangler brand) and a shirt I got on clearance from Kohl's- they have really cute boy stuff and it goes on sale on the time! Hope you have a great weekend!

      Delete
  7. Clean sheets are the BEST! I am made for sunny days as well. My Father in law and I both say that we're allergic to the cold weather. Unfortunately, only he's able to head down south for the winter. ;) And those brownies look great, I'll be checking them out for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sunny and 60's here in Virginia tomorrow too! I've already made a list of all the stuff I want to do outside!! Next week....calling for snow again...boo!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'll take cute tassel necklaces for $90 less any day! i feel like we only had true Ohio winter weather for about 2 weeks this year and I'm not complaining! It's 50 today and the sun is shining! The time out picture is priceless. I, too, am washing bedding but due to stomach virus....BOO...spring cleaning?! You are motivating me friend. I'm going to need to see several butterfly ball photos ASAP!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. That jewelry is amazing!! I'm going to have to see if I can find those tassel necklaces :) Hope you have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! I appreciate your kind comments and love engaging with ya'll!!!

Popular Posts