Tuesday Talk: Mug Love and Fall Decor!

Hi!! Happy Tuesday!!
I sure hope your week is off to a great start!

Awhile back, Beth and Stephanie announced they would be hosting a Mug Love Exchange :) I thought it would be SO fun to be connected with a new friend AND get a fun new coffee mug- so I signed up to participate! :) 
I was paired with a sweet girl named Becca- she is a mommy to a precious little boy with another baby on the way- due in January! She sent me the CUTEST and most CHEERFUL mug!! It is seriously SO "me"- I love the "Choose Happy" saying and the art work on the mug is so pretty. Thank you SO much Becca!! I love my mug!!
This past weekend, I put the finishing touches on our porch decorations for fall...so I snapped a few pictures of it to share with you! Then- I decided I might as well show you the fall decorations I have up on the inside of my house too!! 
Not the most exciting post in the world...but I thought it would be fun to show ya'll how I have things decorated for fall season!!  :)

Here's our front porch! 
We got our pumpkins from Aldi and I just picked up our mums from Walmart this past weekend. I have the BLACKEST thumb and literally can't keep a weed alive. I was talking to my mom yesterday- who is pretty much a master gardener- and she told me I needed to water my mums once a day. I was like, "Say what?!?" HA! I, of course, forgot to water them- but now I have a sticky note up on my kitchen cabinet- reminding me to water those silly mums! HA!
\
One of my favorite things about our home is the front porch- I have had so much fun decorating it for the different seasons!
Now it's time to come inside :)
Our first floor has a pretty open concept and the kitchen/eating area kind of flow into the family room...
I have this fun console-like table and two shelves up on the wall- right as you walk into the family room area from the kitchen. I love decorating my shelves for the different seasons!!
I am SO excited to get our family pictures back from our photographer...the picture I have up on the shelf currently doesn't have Marshall in it (well- he was in my tummy :) and I can't wait to put up a picture of our family of SEVEN! 
It just doesn't feel right not having him in any of our family pics! :)
Up next is our mantle!! Another favorite feature of this house is the fireplace and mantle!! I LOVE having a mantle to decorate!! I kept the decorations pretty simple...but I think it turned out really pretty!
My mom recently gave me that awesome metal "L." She got it from a store called "Tuesday Morning." I am not sure if those stores are nationwide?? They have a bunch of them in the Midwest :)
I love our rustic cross- my mother-in-law gave it to us :) And all of my pumpkins are from my favorite place- Walmart! :)
Here's another little area in our family room I put up just a few little decorations...nothing much...just a touch of "fall!"
I don't really put up Halloween decorations...I keep my fall decorations up until I decorate for Christmas- so I like to keep things more "fall-ish" than "Halloween-ish."  I did put up these two cute little pumpkins in our first floor half bath- the kids love them!  The kids also each have a Halloween pillowcase :) (Which of course, I forgot to take a picture of) My mom made the girls their Halloween pillowcases and this past week- I made Marshall and James their pillowcases...James LOVES his "pumpkin" pillowcase! Side note- Hobby Lobby has amazing seasonal fabrics and so does Walmart! That's where I got the fabric to make the boys' pillowcases! :)
And there you have it!! Nothing super special...just some pretty little touches of fall throughout our home! :)

Hope you have the BEST day!!

Okay- now it's time to link up with my favorite ladies for Tuesday Talk! 

Just a few things to remember: 

Please follow your hosts in some way- we would love to connect with you!

- Visit the other links and leave some comment love.
- By linking up to this link party, you give us permission to feature an image on our blog and social media. Proper credit and links will be given!
- Remember to link back using the button or text link.
- Optional: On social media #TuesTalk as you share your post
Stephanie at Wife Mommy Me | Pinterest | Facebook | Instagram
Becky at BYBMG | Pinterest | Facebook | Instagram

Full Hands Full Heart

Comments

  1. Your mug is perfectly you!

    I love your house. It is darling!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  2. Love your mug!!! So cute!
    Your house is decorated so beautifully. Your front porch is my dream! I need to decorate mine more!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Halloween pillowcases! How fun! My kids are Halloween obsessed but we don't "do" witches in our Halloween decorating, so I haven't been able to buy them Halloween sheets. This would be a super fun project! Are they difficult to make? I can show, but not well! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I absolutely love the mug you received! It's so you and perfect!! I also love all your fall decor. I made a welcome sign for our front porch yesterday, but I am thinking I need more cornstalks to put behind it. So that's on my agenda today to find some more =) The inside of your house looks great too!!
    Have a great Tuesday!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Somehow I missed out on this fun mug exchange! Love the mug you received. I have a black thumb too but always love to pick up mums this time of year. Your porch turned out great.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your front porch! So festive and cozy! Can I come have a cup of coffee with you on it! I promise I won't drink out of your adorable new mug! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Not that exciting?!?! Girl...these are my favorite posts. I can pretend I just stopped by to get help making a hair bow :) , hold a baby, or have a cup of coffee. I wish! Love that front porch...magazine worthy.

    ReplyDelete
  8. All of your house looks cute but I love the porch! Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your fall decor, especially the front porch! I just spent the day working on our front flower beds, filling in some blank spaces and getting things spruced up. What a cute mug! I need to watch out for the next exchange...sounds like lots of fun. Who doesn't like getting mail that's not junk!?! Have a terrific Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Look how precious your fall stuff is! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  11. That coffee cup is perfect for you!! It just radiates JOY :) Your house looks amazing. Love your front porch and all the pretty decor you put out there. We are big fans of those Wal-Mart pumpkins. They're pretty, inexpensive and nearly kid proof :) Can't wait to see your family pictures and I love your new metal L. I always have great luck finding home decor at Tuesday Morning. It's such a great place to shop! Thanks for your idea about holiday pillow cases. I bet Olive would love to have a Halloween pillow for the month :) I'll add sewing to your list of mommy super powers - I really need to learn how to do that!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I've never been to Tuesday Morning but we have them here so maybe one day I'll have a Tuesday Morning/WalMart day. It will be like we are shopping together. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Look how precious your fall stuff is! Great job!
    Full House Flooring

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! I appreciate your kind comments and love engaging with ya'll!!!

Popular Posts