Menu Plan Monday!

Hi!! Happy Monday!!
Did you have a great Halloween weekend??
Our whole weekend was great with Aaron's parents here visiting...the kids LOVED having them here!
Halloween turned out to be so much better than I thought it was going to be- because it WASN'T raining! All week the forecast was calling for a rainy Halloween night...but the weather ended up being great and the kids had an absolute BLAST running around our neighborhood!!

And now we are back to Monday and another busy week starts!
Aaron will be out of town for the 2nd part of the week...but thankfully, my parents are going to come in town for a few days to help me while he is gone!
Even though I woke up with a Halloween hangover (HA!) this morning- I still made myself get a menu planned out for the week. I knew I would be kicking myself if I didn't!

So here is what's for dinner at our house this week!

Monday: Leftover night: French Dip Sandwiches (recipe found here) and Zuppa Toscana Soup (recipe found here) We made April's french dip sandwiches on Halloween night and they were a huge HIT! I made a copy cat version of Olive Garden's Zuppa Toscana soup last night- and it was super yummy.  Tonight we are having leftover night- and will be having french dip sandwiches and zuppa toscana soup!  
Tuesday: Crunchy Chicken Tacos (this is the recipe I use for my chicken tacos!)
I have some salsa chicken I made a couple weeks ago in my freezer- so I am going to pull it out and we will have salsa chicken tacos in crunchy taco shells. This is such an EASY meal and everyone in my family loves it! Major WIN! :)
Wednesday: Grilled Turkey Sausage and Broccoli and Cheddar Pasta Bake (recipe I am using found here!)  My kids LOVE smoked turkey sausage.  So- I will grill some of that on our outside grill (it is supposed to be sunny and 72 on Wednesday!! That's unheard of for central Indiana in November!) and I am going to make this broccoli and cheese pasta bake to go along with the turkey.  I have never made this recipe before- so I will definitely be sure to let you know if it was a HIT or MISS at our dinner table :)
Thursday: Breakfast for Dinner- Pancakes, Scrambled Eggs and Applesauce
No explanation needed here :) Mama needs an easy night of cooking- so breakfast for dinner it is!!

Friday: Pizza Night!
My parents will be here for pizza night- so I am going to leave it up to them on whether they want to pick up Papa Murphy's pizza, order pizza or get a couple Take N Bake pizza's from Aldi.  Anyway you look at it- it is pizza night at our house! :)

Saturday: Harvest Cobb Salad with Rotisserie Chicken (recipe I am using found here!)
I am REALLY into salads right now.  It is pretty much all I want to eat :)  I plan to pick up a rotisserie chicken, shred some of the chicken up and put it on top of this yummy harvest cobb salad!  This is not something that Aaron would be excited to eat- but he will still be out of town- so I am going to take advantage of that and have my salad with cranberries and almonds! HA!
Sunday: Spaghetti and Meatballs (recipe I am using found here!)
Aaron will be getting back into town on Sunday and I want to have a nice, hearty meal ready for him.  What is better than a big plate of spaghetti and meatballs???
Pioneer Woman can never do anything wrong in my opinion, so I am going to try out her recipe for spaghetti and meatballs!  

And there you have it!
That's our menu plan for the week!

Are you trying out any new recipes this week?  

Hope you all have the BEST week and a wonderful Monday!!

I am linking up with Laura today!

Comments

  1. Ohhhhh that harvest salad looks delicious!!! Do you make your salsa tacos in the crock pot?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can I just come to your house for the week and you can cook for me??? Haha =) I don't have anything new planned this week...but I do know on Tuesday Emma has basketball late and it just so happens to be Buy One Sub Get One Free at Subway on Tuesday! So that's what we will be doing! One for Brian to take to work and one for Emma and I to split. I'm not so sure Alyx would eat it, so i'll have something easy on hand for her.
    The kiddos looked so cute in their Halloween costumes! Glad you guys had a great Halloween!!!!
    Happy Monday, Justine!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Everything looks delicious! I will definitely be checking out that Zuppa Tuscana recipe, yum! PW meatballs are the BEST! I make a double batch and freeze them, so, so good!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! I appreciate your kind comments and love engaging with ya'll!!!

Popular Posts