Thursday Confessions!

 Hi! Happy Thursday! 
 How's your week been going?? 
 Sure hope it's filled with some summer fun and sunshine!

 It's Thursday-so that means I'm joining my friend Leigh for her Thursday Confessions link up! 
//1// I am such a  freak about stains on clothes. If you've been reading my blog for any period of time then you know how much I love finding ways to help me in the laundry department:) 
 Anyway - like I was saying I am pretty neurotic about stains. It is something I'm working on :) I literally cringe when my kids eat chocolate ice cream or put ketchup on their hotdogs because I know it's going to end up on their clothes. Ha!!  I know I can get the stains out but it's just one more thing I don't want to have to deal with after dinner! 

//2//  I used to be an ice cream FANATIC. Like literally it was my favorite, favorite food.  Almost 2 years ago I figured out that I am pretty sensitive to lactose and cut out all dairy in my diet... And it's amazing how much better I feel!! All that to say - I look at ice cream so differently now and because I know how it affects me -I don't even crave it one bit!  I will say every once and awhile, I get a hankering for a big ol'  piece of cheesecake from the Cheesecake Factory-  but not enough to eat it and give myself a horrible tummy ache!

//3// Am I the only one who gets totally stressed out about tupperware and how it can get SO disorganized so quickly?!? I mean...ALL.THE.LIDS!!! HA!
No matter how hard I try to get everything stacked neatly and put away in the cabinent...it can become a cluster of a mess SO fast!  

 Obviously I have some issues...HA! I am okay with it :)

Hope you have the BEST day!

Also- linking up with Annie and Natalie today!

Comments

  1. We don't have very much tupperware anymore, mostly just Pyrex. Either way, I store all of my lids in a little bucket in the cabinet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Girl i feel the same way about Tupperware....or food storage.. I have a bunch of different brands. but I have a "Tupperware" cabinet and it is the fastest to get un organized! DRIVES me CRAZY!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What is your favorite stain remover? I need help. I have 4 kids under 6.. Feeling like I'm always fighting stains.

    ReplyDelete
  4. NO, you are so not alone on the tupperware front!! I prefer to be the one to put it away when clean so I can make sure it is stacked correctly!! Also - have you heard of fels naptha?? The baseball moms swear by it for stain removal!! Happy Thursday!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. haha Your confessions made me laugh!!! I'm really bad about stressing about stains... Kevin will want to do something fun with Olive and I'm like... well let's change her clothes first or the fact that I want her to still wear a bib at age three when she eats ketchup :) I'm working on it, but I hate stains! Also, I can't stand trying to corral the lids and containers for tupperware. It is always my messiest cabinet and so hard to keep organized. I confess that during our last move I sold/donated most of our tupperware bc I hated messing with it. I've slowly been adding in pyrex glass bowls and lids to my collection to use instead of the plastic. Too bad there's always a need for the plastic stuff with kids :) Hope you're having a great week!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. My friend turned me onto a great cheap stain remover. It's called Fels Naptha. I bought mine on Amazon....but I think Walmart has it. It's a laundry soap bar. So basically you wet stain,rub bar over stain, and wash. It's awesome!!!! Got out watermelon stains and per my friend old baby food/formula stains!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! I appreciate your kind comments and love engaging with ya'll!!!

Popular Posts