Tuesday Talk!!

Hi friends!!

Happy Tuesday!!

Did you have a good weekend?
How is your week going so far??

We got a tiny bit of snow on Sunday morning...nothing but RAIN RAIN RAIN yesterday and then last night, I found out the kids' schools are operating on a 2 hour delay because of "inclement weather." The Northerner in me can't take this. HA!
I don't really know the reason we have a delay today...ice?? flooding?? 
Regardless...we have a little bit of extra time to chill this morning...so I will take it!

We had a fun, festive weekend!!
Friday evening, my friend texted me and told me about a fun event happening in downtown Greenville- so once Aaron got home from work, we loaded up the kids and met up with our friends for a fun night of seeing Santa, drinking hot chocolate and riding around town in the "Christmas Bus!"
It was SO. MUCH. FUN!!!
We got home and had $5 Little Caesar pizza for dinner and then afterwards, everyone got cleaned up, put on their Christmas jammies 
and we snuggled up on our new couch and watched Elf! 
Which by the way- thank you so much for all of your compliments on our new couch (I posted about it last Friday- you can check out the post HERE)!!

Sunday afternoon, the girls and I went to see the Nutcracker Ballet! This is our second year going and it is just SO special!! It was an absolutely stunning performance and I just loved talking with the girls about their favorite parts of the ballet. So grateful for such a precious time with my girls!
And then Monday rolled around and it was back to reality. And back to the gym. HA!
I work out in the morning on Monday's because I don't work on Mondays and I prefer working out first thing in the morning sooo much more than I do working out in the afternoon.

I took this incredibly awkward picture after I was finished getting ready- because I wanted to share this tunic sweatshirt I recently got from Old Navy. It is SUPER simple- but it is ridiculously comfy, covers my booty and is just really flattering (and SO easy to wear)!
You can find it HERE! Such a great closet staple!!
Speaking of the gym...I wanted to let ya'll know I created a new Instagram account where I plan to share about all things health and wellness related. If you would like to follow along- I would love to have you!!
My IG handle is: @fullhandsfullheart_fit4life

Alrighty....time to stop sipping on my coffee and pay attention to my crazy kiddos. We might be on a 2 hour delay today- but they still have to go to school and I still have to go to work!!
MUST.GET.OUT.OF.MY.PAJAMAS.

HA!

Hope you have the BEST day!

I am linking up with JohannahHeather and Lindsay!

Comments

  1. That's so funny about the delay. We had heavy rains Friday, and the district cancelled all events for that evening. I think everyone is afraid of more flooding! However, the rain wasn't too bad and now lots of events have to be rescheduled. Love that couch, and I'm so glad to have another Nutcracker-tradition-mama out there. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am still in love with your couch! It looks so comfy!! And I love that you have started the tradition of the Nutcracker with your girls. I hope you have a great Monday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is SO DARN COMFY. Like dangerously comfy. HA! Hope you're having a great week so far!!

      Delete
  3. Congrats on the new insta account! I'm enjoying all that you're posting over there. It makes me so happy to see your family all snuggled up on that new couch! I'm guessing it's the new favorite hang out spot.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! I appreciate your kind comments and love engaging with ya'll!!!

Popular Posts