Recipe Club: BEST Chocolate Chip Cookies!!

Hi! Hope this finds you having a great week so far!

Today I am joining Andrea and linking up with her monthly recipe club!



So...let me start this off by saying....I know there are a lot of recipes out there claiming to be THE BEST.  Especially when it comes to cookies.....specifically chocolate chip cookies :)
But I am going to go out on a limb today and announce that this is- in fact- THE BEST chocolate chip cookie recipe ever.  This recipe is what my mom has used to make chocolate chip cookies for over 25 years.  I have been using this recipe for about 10 years and have made just a few tweaks to it.  If you love soft, chewy, slightly crispy just around the edges loaded with chocolate chips cookies...you are going to want to try this recipe.  Probably should just cancel everything you are doing today and instead make these cookies.  
You won't regret it.  I promise! :)

DISCLAIMER: This recipe makes A TON of cookie dough.  If you don't have the time to bake several dozen cookies- this dough freezes beautifully!! Just put the dough you want to freeze in a tupperware, put a layer of saran wrap right on top of the dough so it is totally covered and then put your tupperware lid on.  When you are ready to bake again, just pull your dough out and bring it to room temperature...usually takes a couple hours.  If I know I want to bake cookies, I will pull my dough out of the freezer first thing in the morning and it is ready to go by mid morning!

Here is the recipe!
If you right click on recipe image you can save it and/or print it if you want! :)


Oh cookie dough...how I love you :)
(And I am one of those people that isn't too weird about raw eggs...so there is definitely some dough "taste testing" going one while baking these cookies...HA!
See how the edges are just slightly brown?? That is what you want! :)
Soft, chewy, seriously YUMMY chocolate chip cookies. 
I really hope you try this recipe!! I don't think you will be disappointed! :)

Happy Baking and I hope you have a wonderful day!!




Comments

  1. Mmmm these look like the perfect cookie - you can tell they look soft and chewy just from the photos - that's my favorite!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Christina!! I have to say- these cookies really do have the perfect texture!! I hope you like them if you end up trying the recipe!! :) Thanks for stopping by and commenting!

      Delete
  2. I can't wait to give these a try! My cookies often turn out flat as pancakes so I have been searching and searching for a new go-to CCC recipe. I will let you know how they turn out! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Amy!! Thanks for stopping by and commenting! I would love to know what you think if you end up making these cookies. They are definitely our family's favorite!! :)

      Delete
  3. We love chocolate chip cookies around here and we're always trying new recipes. Can't wait to try these. They look delicious.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That seems like a stink-ton of ingredients friend. How many cookies does that yield? I can cook but you know I'm not much of a baker. Like, AT ALL. They look so good, though, I may give it a shot.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! I appreciate your kind comments and love engaging with ya'll!!!

Popular Posts