Some Fun Ideas for Your Momma!

Happy Wednesday! How has your week been so far??

With Mother's Day coming this Sunday, I thought it would be fun to share some gift ideas for the moms in our lives!

Aside, from my husband, my mom is my absolute best friend.  I am forever grateful that we have such a wonderful, close and honest relationship.  She is my anchor and has been by my side as I have weathered many storms.  
It is such a gift to have her be with me on my own journey through motherhood.  
SO SO SO thankful for my momma!!

I love a good themed gift :)  So I have 3 different themed gift ideas to share with you :)

My first gift idea is "for the pool/beach."  Summer is almost here and it is always so fun to get some fresh new items for the beach and/or pool!  We are spending a week at the beach this summer with my mom and all of her extended family,
so this is a great "gift theme" for her :)
Isn't this cover up tunic great?? I know my mom would love it because it provides a little bit more coverage than your average swim suit cover up and the color is so pretty!  You can never go wrong with a big, roomy tote bag- especially if your mom has used the same one for several years now!  I LOVE adding a monogram to a classic canvas beach tote...is there anything more timeless??  And to round off our beach/pool theme- aren't these flip flops fun??
(If you still need to get a gift for your mom or MIL, I know what you are thinking...Mother's Day is SUNDAY- you can't order these in time !! Which is true if you do regular shipping...but you could always do the expedited option or try and find items similar to these at a regular store! :)
The next gift theme is for "bath night."  My mom LOVES to take baths...it is one of "her" things :)  I love getting her special items to use on the nights she relaxes and takes a long, lovely bath.
Nordstrom has this great gift set- I love the title of it, "I think you are wonderful" and it has wonderful reviews!  After taking a relaxing bath, my mom always likes to paint her nails :)  So I thought it would be fun to include this nail polish and this hand lotion

My last gift theme is "sporty fun." Does your mom do yoga?  Love to work out?  Maybe wants to start exercising and needs a little motivation?  
These would be the perfect gifts for her!  
 This shirt has awesome reviews and it comes in so many pretty colors!  I know my mom would love it because it provides more coverage than your typical workout tank top.  Also, I love that it looks nice enough to be worn out running errands!  I thought these capris were perfect for the warmer weather and again- they have AWESOME reviews! And because my mom does yoga, I had to include this fun yoga mat!  I loved that it has a carrying strap!
(The shirt and pants are from Nordstrom- so while you might not be able to order them in time- they are available at the store if you have a Nordstrom close to you!)

What are you getting your mom/mother-in-law/special-woman-who-is-like-a-mom-to-you for Mother's Day?  Do you still need to go shopping?  Are you giving an "experience (e.g. spa day, brunch) instead of a traditional gift?  I would love to hear all about it!

Hope you have a wonderful day!!

Comments

  1. Amazing post its tell us little kids mama how to care his children after the pregnancy] thanks for share it Regina Cook .

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! I appreciate your kind comments and love engaging with ya'll!!!

Popular Posts