Weekly Walmart Finds!

Hi! Happy Wednesday! I am feeling pretty happy over here because my girls are on Fall Break for the rest of the week- which means- we don't have to get up early and rush out the door by 7:05 am!! I appreciate SO much not having anything to do (even though I have a TON to do:) and am just really looking forward to a couple days off our "regular" schedule!
Aaron and I have been married for 7 1/2 years and we still use EVERYTHING that we got for our wedding- in regard to dishes, cups, mugs, silverware, etc.  Everything we have is in great shape and still very nice- but I am definitely getting the itch to do a little updating with the items in our kitchen cabinets :) So of course, I went to my favorite site, Walmart.com and picked out a few fun things I definitely would mind adding to our kitchen!

Our coffee mug situation is pretty pathetic.  We have a set of plain white mugs that came with our every day china set that we got at our wedding shower.  Then we just have a bunch of random coffee mugs.  I really would love to have a pretty, new set of mugs for when we have people over or for when my parents are visiting us for the weekend.  I found these Pioneer Woman coffee mugs and I just love the look of them and the beautiful turquoise color! A set of 4 is $15.88, they are dishwasher safe and come in a couple other colors.  I will definitely be looking for these the next time I am in the store!
Isn't this the cutest, most cheerful little bowl you have ever seen? These bowls come in a set of 4 and are $15.88.  I love how they have the same turquoise color as the mugs.  I like things to be coordinated- but not matchy matchy :)  All of the Pioneer Woman's line is dishwasher safe- which is huge for me- since dishes are my arch nemesis :)  Wouldn't a set of these bowls and a homemade batch of soup or chili be the nicest housewarming gift to bring over to some friends?  Or a family that just had a new baby?  LOVE these bowls!!
Okay- I have seen these mason jars with lids and straws in the store and they are SO CUTE!! I love the cheerful yellow pattern on the lid and the yellow straw!  Now I know everyone is gearing up for Thanksgiving and Christmas and not even thinking like this- BUT when I saw these- I thought, "What a perfect gift for the girls' teachers during Teacher Appreciation Week!"  You could give each teacher a mason jar and tie on some crystal light drink packets or some ice tea mix. What a lovely (AND affordable) gift! I will definitely be picking up a couple packs of these and stashing them away for next spring!!
So- we make eggs at our house every day, if not a couple times a day.  We really put our little non-stick skillet to WORK.  And it is time to replace it!  Rachael Ray has an awesome kitchen line and Walmart sells it in the stores and online.  This pair of non-stick skillets caught my eye- especially since they were on sale for $31.98! These skillets have an almost 5 star rating- which I always love to see! 
Please tell me we aren't the only ones whose kitchen towels have seen better days??  Similar to my coffee mug situation- we are have huge mishmash of towels- most of them with stains or tears in them and they are just plain ugly!! I really need to get rid of a lot of them and get some towels that are not only absorbent- but look pretty when I have them out!
I really liked the fun, colorful pattern of these towels and they had awesome reviews!
You get a pack of 4 for just under $12- that's a pretty good deal for a quality dish towel! I think I am going to add these to my cart and try them out! 


Have you purchased any new kitchen items lately?? Any of them from Walmart?  Let me know if you have any good recommendations!!

Hope you have a WONDERFUL day!!

Comments

  1. I love all of the Pioneer Woman's line --- but I really don't need it so I just swoon when I see it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am in love with all of the Pioneer Womans WalMart line! My mother in laws birthday is next month and I am planning on getting her a few of her pieces!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great finds! Walmart has been hitting it out of the park lately!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! I appreciate your kind comments and love engaging with ya'll!!!

Popular Posts