Pinspiration Wednesday: Super Bowl Recipes!!

Hi! Happy Wednesday!!
I am SO excited about today! 
I am joining Erica and Leigh for our first, monthly Pinspiration Wednesday Link-Up Party!
Our theme for this month is Super Bowl Recipes!! And seriously- what better place to come up with a great menu for the big game than good ol' Pinterest?!?
We are not doing anything special as far as attending a Super Bowl party or hosting one...but I still want our little family to have some fun and have some yummy dips and finger foods in place of our usual sit-down Sunday dinner.
So after doing some super fun searching around on Pinterest...here is the menu I came up with for our Super Bowl Sunday dinner!

For Pre-Game Snacking:
My husband LOVES cheesy, spinach and artichoke dip and I never make it! HA! I am such a mean wife :) Because of that, I knew I wanted to include it on our Super Bowl Menu.
How amazing and EASY does this Slow Cooker Spinach Artichoke Dip look??
photo and recipe source

And in an attempt to include something semi- healthy on our menu- I thought this "skinny poolside dip" (even though we will not be poolside- HA!) looked delicious! And not only does it look super yummy to dip veggies in- but I think some wheat thins and tortilla scoop chips would also be perfect with this dip! 
photo and recipe source

For the "Main" Meal:
My husband loves chicken wings and really enjoys grilling them versus frying them...so when I came across this recipe for Sweet and Spicy Grilled Chicken Wings- I knew I had to "pin" it for our Super Bowl Menu!!

And I thought along with our sweet and spicy chicken wings, 
I thought these Ham and Swiss Cheese Sliders would be perfect! This is such a classic recipe- for good reason- these little sandwiches are SO delicious! And I think they are nice because you can eat just one as a snack or a couple for dinner.

For Dessert:
I love the idea of sticking with easy appetizers and dips...even for dessert. I immediately stopped searching Pinterest for the perfect Super Bowl dessert when I came across this Peanut Butter Brownie Batter Dip. Say WHAT?!? So yummy. I love the idea of serving this sweet dip with some salty pretzel chips along with some vanilla wafer and graham crackers. Also I think for the kids, it would be fun to serve some little teddy grahams for them to dip!

Okay- now it is your turn!! I hope you will link up with us today and share some of your favorite Pinterest inspired Super Bowl Recipes!! 
Can't wait to see what everyone else is making for the big game on Sunday!!

And just for fun- what team are you rooting for??
I am all about the Carolina Panthers- I LOVE their team colors (real important reason) and I think their team spirit is AMAZING!! 


And just in case you are a planner like me...next month's Pinspiration Wednesday will be on March 2nd and the theme is: Favorite Easter/Spring Décor and/or Favorite Easter Recipes! 
So start pinning those favorite Easter ideas now and plan on sharing them with us on the first Wednesday in March!! :)



Comments

  1. Those sliders look so yummy! Well, everything does. haha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am loving this linkup already! The spinach and artichoke slow cooker dip sounds ah-mazing! Emma loves spinach & artichoke dip, and as a matter of fact I asked her the other night what she wanted for dinner and her response was "Spinach and Artichoke dip" HA! Well, she didn't get that for dinner, hehe =) Thanks for sharing all these yummy recipes!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. YUM!!!! You won my heart (and stomach) with poolside dip and ham sliders -- so good!! Woohoo for our Pinspiration Wednesday!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I make those ham and cheese sliders and bring them to like every party I go to. They are so good and such a huge hit!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That brownie batter dip looks and sounds amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That dessert looks amazing! And you can't go wrong with wings. :) And I'm rooting for the Bronco's, because I love their logo, and colors. Haha! We're Seahawk fans, but since they're out, I get to root for the Bronco's. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! I appreciate your kind comments and love engaging with ya'll!!!

Popular Posts