Friday Favorites!

Hi friends!! Happy Friday!!

I hope it's been a great week for you!
We are heading into an especially fun weekend- it's my youngest daughter, Celine's 5th birthday on Saturday and then Mother's Day on Sunday! We are having a family party per Celine's request- she has asked for a My Little Pony Pinata, Pin the Tail on the Pony and a scavenger hunt :) Along with hot dogs and mac 'n' cheese. Oh to be 5 again!!! :)

I missed sharing my favorites last week- so I am excited to share some things that have been making me smile lately!

//ONE//
My baby girl is turning 5 tomorrow and my baby boy turned ONE 2 weeks ago! 
TIME: PLEASE SLOW DOWN!! 
We had the BEST day celebrating our precious Marshall and it was definitely a FAVORITE day for our whole family!
//TWO//
Speaking of Marshall...he is on the go, all the time and the moments of him falling asleep on me are few and far between....so when he snuggled up on me the other night at bed time- you can rest assured I soaked up every single second of it!! 
Thank you God for this perfect baby boy!! 
//THREE//
My oldest daughter, Charlotte made her First Holy Communion this past Sunday and it was such a beautiful, joy-filled day! Charlotte was radiant! So thankful to be this precious girl's mama!

(P.S. Several of you asked about the dress I am wearing previously- because I also wore it for Easter ;) It is from Walmart (DUH) and it is from the GIRLS section!! It is a very generously cut, shift style dress and I was THRILLED that it not only fit- but that it was long enough for me to wear!!)

//FOUR//
Charlotte asked that her First Communion "decoration" colors be pink and white....so I kept it super simple and just picked up a pink table cloth and a white table cloth and used that as the "runner." We used white plates and pink napkins! And I picked up a bunch of baby's breath and a bouquet of pink carnations at our local Kroger for $10. I separated them into 4 bunches and plopped them into some mason jars I had in one of my cabinets. Didn't they turn out SO pretty?? I just love how simple and fresh they look!! I think my new favorite flower arrangement is baby's breath and carnations! :)

//FIVE//
Wishing all of you who are mothers, step-mothers, grandmothers, aunts, honorary mamas- the happiest Mother's Day- you are truly AMAZING!
And for those of you longing to be a mother or mourning the loss of a child- please know you are always in my prayers. 
Hope you have the BEST day and a WONDERFUL weekend!

I am linking up with Andrea and Erika for their Friday Favorites Link Up!

 I am also linking up with April for Five on Friday!

And lastly, linking up with KatieTifDella & Caitlin for High Five for Friday!

Comments

  1. Blessings.
    www.rsrue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Celine and I share birthday wishes. Sounds like a great day to me ;) charlotte is GORGEOUS!!! Love the combo of carnations and baby's breath. Pretty! Happy Mother's Day to one of the VERY BEST I am so blessed to know!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Mother's Day and Happy Birthday :) What a special week \Chelsea @ http://thewilliamsjourney1.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the decor for Charlotte's First Communion! Congrats to her! I'm partial as my name is Charlotte, too ;)

    www.anditwillbelovely.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. My little guy is always on the go too, when he decides to cuddle I eat it up!! Nothing is sweeter than baby cuddles! I hope you have the best Mother's Day!
    Erin
    http://theeverydayevents.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Charlotte looks beautiful and so do you! Happy birthday to Marshall and Celine. Hope you have a fun weekend, and that is the sweetest picture of Marshall cuddling up with you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a sweet family filled week! I can't believe you found your dress in the girl's section. What a deal and it looks amazing on you. That is your color!! Yay for so many precious kid moments. I know what you mean about taking all the snuggles you can get. I just love when one of my babies falls asleep in my arms.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! I appreciate your kind comments and love engaging with ya'll!!!

Popular Posts