Friday Favorites!

Hi!! Happy Friday!!
How has another week flown by SO quickly?!? 
Tomorrow is OCTOBER 1st. Christmas might as well be next week! HA!
This is such a FULL and FUN time of year. I love it!

I sure hope you have had a great week!!! (And maybe if your week was not so great...your weekend can make up for it!!) 

It's Friday...which means time for me to share some random FAVORITES of mine!!

//ONE//
I have found that eating 5-6 mini meals throughout the day keeps me a lot happier than eating 3 "regular" meals. I don't usually have time to sit down and eat a 'real' meal...and my blood sugar has a tendency to drop pretty quickly...which is no bueno :) So...little "snack-meals" are what keep me fueled and chugging along! My current FAVORITE snack is a Honeycrisp apple (the ones we have our HUGE), some turkey pepperoni and some roasted almonds.  Honeycrisp apples are SO yummy- and extremely filling...and the almonds and pepperoni are a great protein source! I usually make this snack and put it in one of my girls' lunch boxes and bring it with me when I have to go and pick them up from school. It fills me up and keeps me happy- and NOT hangry until dinner time!! 
//TWO//
PUMPKIN SPICE COFFEE. Need I say more??? Since I don't eat/drink dairy products, pumpkin spice coffee creamer is not an option for me :(  But this coffee is amazing!! The pumpkin flavor is perfect and with a little stevia (that's what I use as a sweetener) and some almond milk...I have been enjoying the yummiest cups of coffee lately!! Definitely a major FAVORITE of mine!! 

//THREE//
Just had to give a little PSA and let everyone know today is the LAST day to spend $35 and be able to get a Large Utility Tote for $10. Friends- this bag is AWESOME and hands down in the top 3 of my FAVORITE bags! I have 2 of them and I am constantly using them!! I just got one in a camouflage print for the boys...I am going to keep all of their balls, gloves, bats and other sport gear in it!! You can shop here for them or email me with any questions you might have!
//FOUR//
A couple weekends ago, we were in Southern Illinois for my cousin's wedding. We had some free time on Saturday morning before the wedding, so we took the kids to get donuts and then Aaron and I did a little shopping! I picked up this hoodie, representing my Alma Mater, Southern Illinois University. I LOVE it! The outside material is that smooth, polyester "workout" material and the inside of it is this SUPER cozy, soft fleece. It's definitely my new FAVORITE sweatshirt to throw on with some workout capris! I love my Salukis!! 
Go DAWGS!
//FIVE//
Super excited for this weekend!! 
Two days "off" with my people will always be a FAVORITE of mine!!
Tomorrow- we have quite a bit going on...first- we're getting our family pictures taken at 8 am (I HOPE!! It's supposed to rain!!), then the girls have a soccer game at 11 am and then I am hosting a Fall Open House later in the afternoon! It's going to be busy but fun!
Sunday, all we have going on is church...I am definitely looking forward to a day of rest! :)

What are your plans for the weekend?? Anything fun going on??

Hope you have a FABULOUS Friday and a WONDERFUL weekend!!


I am linking up with Andrea and Erika for their Friday Favorites Link Up!

 I am also linking up with April for Five on Friday!
 Joining Karli for her, Oh Hey Friday Link Up! too!



And lastly, linking up with KatieTifDella & Caitlin for High Five for Friday!

Comments

  1. I love my 31 bags. I have several of the large utility totes and they are my favorite. They hold everything.! You look super cute in your new sweat shirt!
    Happy Weekend friend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks friend! Got a love a good cozy sweatshirt :-) hope you have a great day!

      Delete
  2. I cannot wait to get my bags!! =) I looked the other night and I have 4 large utility totes...5 including Brians ;)
    Love your sweatshirt!
    I hope you guys have a great weekend!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So excited for you to get all your goodies! You got so many fun things! Hope you have a great weekend friend!!

      Delete
  3. I got the large utility tote a few months ago and it has been a lifesaver in our activities this fall - everyone needs one!! Also, can't wait to see your family photos. We are getting ours done in 2 weeks and I am stressing over clothes! I have a sweater tunic for Ashlyn and that is it - ahhh!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have a few of the 31 utility totes and they are just perfect for cute organization (and toting around)! Love your sweatshirt- so cute! :)

    happilyevergriedlscom.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. That coffee looks so good-our nearest Trader Joe's is a solid hour away-just far enough that it doesn't make sense to shop there. It drives me crazy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm not sure if your TJ's has it but I picked up pumpkin spice almond milk last week at mine and it makes a great dairy free creamer!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Say what?!? Oh my goodness! I am going to call my local store tomorrow to see if they have it!! Thanks for the tip!

      Delete
  7. I need to get some of that pumpkin coffee from Trader Joe's! Yum! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it's delightful!!! definitely pick some up the next time you are there!

      Delete
  8. Such a cute sweatshirt! And thanks for the tip on packing your own mini-meals! I have those containers for the kids' lunches but never thought of using them to make my own snacks/lunches! Great way to control portions. Enjoy your weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  9. So many fun things going on this week!! We are going through Honeycrisps like crazy! We all love them and are snacking on them all day long. Your combo of apples, almonds and turkey pepperoni would make Olive your BFF. Throw in some cheese for her and that's her favorite meal. Glad you're enjoying some yummy pumpkin things, hoodies and I hope the weather held out for pictures this morning!! It's just cloudy here, but I think the rest of our plans are going to get rained out later on today. So we're going to enjoy the day together whatever we end up doing :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the idea of packing small
    Meals and snacks. I think you should blog your top 5 breakfast, lunch and snacks!! I'm trying low carb. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is such a fun post idea! I will for sure do that! :) Thanks for the suggestion!! :)

      Delete
  11. We've been "resting" more on Sundays and it's been such a nice break from the busy busy life we tend to have.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! I appreciate your kind comments and love engaging with ya'll!!!

Popular Posts