Tuesday Talk!

Hi!! Happy Tuesday!!!

I sure hope your week is off to a great start!!

So- I think I have mentioned this before- but I LOVE to bake.
It's one of my favorite of things to do!! I love baking treats, eating them (DUH) and most of all- I love sharing them with other people. 
I am not a skilled or fancy baker...I don't really do a ton of "experimenting" in the kitchen- I just stick with what I know :) 
I have "tried and true" recipes that I make ALL the time- and they come out DELICIOUS every time I make them. I love knowing that I have a small arsenal of recipes that I can always pull from when I need to make a treat for someone, drop off a dessert at church or if my hubby is craving something sweet!

I thought it would be fun if I shared those recipes with you today!!

Here are 5 of my "Go-To" Dessert Recipes!

//1// 
The BEST Chocolate Chip Cookies

This recipe makes a TON of dough! You can freeze some of it if you don't feel like baking all the cookies at once!
//2//
FAVORITE Banana Bread Recipe
If you don't have pumpkin on hand, you can use applesauce! To make this bread even more like a "dessert," add some mini chocolate chips to the batter...SO YUMMY!
//3//
The YUMMIEST Cowboy Cookies
These are similar to "monster cookies." Don't be scared by the combo of rice krispies, coconut and oatmeal...it is SO GOOD. This dough is addictive...I am warning you now! HA!
//4//
ALWAYS Delicious Triple Chocolate Bundt Cake
(This recipe is based off of one of Shay's Bundt Cake recipes)
I make this cake at least 2-3 times per month. It is SO easy...it takes about 5 minutes MAX to mix and get in the oven! And it comes out AMAZING every.single.time. My whole family loves this cake! It freezes beautifully if you want to make it ahead of time!
(In this picture- the cake is iced because it was for a birthday...normally- I just leave it NOT iced- the cake itself is very rich and really doesn't need anything "extra")
//5//
BEST Fudgy Brownies- EVER

If you like dense, fudgy, RICH brownies...this recipe is for you!
I recommend letting these brownies cool COMPLETELY and letting them sit for at least a couple hours before you serve them. I usually make these the night before I need to bring them somewhere....or super early in the day if I want to serve them for dessert that night!
Okay- now I want to go bake ALL THE THINGS.
HA!

It's only fair since I shared some of my "go-to" dessert recipes with you- that you share some of your's with me!! :)

What's your favorite thing to bake this time of year??

I don't know about you- but as soon as there is a slight (and we're talking SLIGHT) chill in the air- I just want to be baking!!

Okay- now it's time to link up with my favorite ladies for Tuesday Talk! 
Just a few things to remember: 
Please follow your hosts in some way- we would love to connect with you!
- Visit the other links and leave some comment love.
- By linking up to this link party, you give us permission to feature an image on our blog and social media. Proper credit and links will be given!
- Remember to link back using the button or text link.
- Optional: On social media #TuesTalk as you share your post
Stephanie at Wife Mommy Me | Pinterest | Facebook | Instagram
Becky at BYBMG | Pinterest | Facebook | Instagram
Whitney at Polka Dotty Place | Pinterest | Facebook | Instagram

Full Hands Full Heart

Comments

  1. Oh my goodness! I am printing all these recipes!! They look heavenly!!
    Thank you for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YAY!! Let me know what you end up making!! They are all such GOOD recipes!! :)

      Delete
  2. I'm not sure if I've ever seen a more perfectly timed post for a pregnant gal than this one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Saving this post for later reference!! You know I love the Cowboy cookies...and I needed the banana bread recipe 2 days ago when I had 3 bananas to toss!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want to make all of these. Now :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi! I've made your fudgy brownies a couple times now, got the recipe from when you shared earlier. They are so yummy and the pan always comes home empty if I take it somewhere. Thanks for sharing! :) Love reading your posts.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yum!! All of your go to recipes look amazing!! Your chocolate cake sounds delicious and I love that you can whip it up so quickly. Any cookie with oatmeal in it counts as a healthy treat - right!?!? My husband loves brownies, but I always make him a box mix so I've got to give your yummy brownies a try. Thanks for sharing!! One of my favorite recipes is for Chunky Monkey Bars. I almost always have the ingredients in my pantry and my whole family loves it. http://polka-dottyplace.blogspot.com/2016/03/chunky-monkey-bars.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. Holy yum!!! I plan to kick up my baking routine this Fall and Winter and you've given me more recipes than I'll ever get to. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! I appreciate your kind comments and love engaging with ya'll!!!

Popular Posts