Tuesday Talk: Weekly Walmart Finds!

Hi!! Happy Tuesday!!

I hope you've had a great start to your week!!
We were out of town for a wedding this past weekend...so I spent yesterday doing waaaayyyy too much laundry :) The good news is- I only have one more basket to put away and then I am DONE. Am I the only who feels like they can't move forward with life when there are A TON of clean clothes just piled up in laundry baskets, waiting to be put away?!? 

Anyway...we had a great weekend...I've got us almost totally unpacked...laundry is almost all put away....life is good :)

Okay- enough about my boring life...let's talk about shopping!!
You all know how much I love "The Walmart." 
Well...I haven't done a Weekly Walmart Finds post in awhile...so I thought it would be fun to "feature" Five Fall Fashion Finds (whoa- that's some alliteration right there for you! HA!) from Walmart! They seriously have some super cute stuff!!

I am so excited to show you what I found! :)
//1// I LOVE this open front cardigan!! The wine color is perfect for fall and the little lace insert detail is just SO pretty! It's $12.88!! So perfect to wear over a tank top or a t-shirt!!

//2// This long sleeve v-neck top is the perfect "transition" piece! I am LOVING the lace detail and that the hem is just a bit longer in the back than in the front- hello-extra booty coverage! My favorite color this top comes in is 'olive' but it  also comes in black, cream, and a beautiful dusty blue! And it's only $9.88!!

//3// So check out these super skinny denim jeggings!! They have a 4.4 star rating from over 100 people and they are only $16.88! I am loving this dark wash- it's called 'super dark enzyme.' I have been looking for a pair of super skinny jeans...but really don't want to pay a lot for them...these jeans seem like a GREAT option! Can't wait to try them out!

//4// Um. How fun are these wedge booties??? The whole fold-over look with the zipper is SO cute and they would look SO great paired with the super skinny jeggings and the open front cardigan?!? They are $24.97- totally a steal for a cute, on-trend bootie!

//5// Okay- so I saved the best for last...how fabulous is this cowl neck poncho sweater?!? I absolutely LOVE the look of it and think it is such a perfect transition piece! You can wear it right now with just a tank top under it...and as it gets a little cooler- you can put a long sleeve shirt under it! I am obsessed with this "toasted heather" color it comes in...but you can also get it in black, charcoal grey, and bordeaux (a deep burgundy). It is $14.96!! At that price you could totally get more than one!! :)

Sooo...what do you think?? Any of these items catch your eye?
I am definitely going to order the booties, jeggings and cowl neck poncho sweater. I need to branch out a bit and add some trendier pieces to my wardrobe...and I think those 3 items will definitely spice up current my fall/winter clothing collection! HA!

Okay- now it's time to link up with my favorite ladies for Tuesday Talk! 
Just a few things to remember: 
Please follow your hosts in some way- we would love to connect with you!
- Visit the other links and leave some comment love.
- By linking up to this link party, you give us permission to feature an image on our blog and social media. Proper credit and links will be given!
- Remember to link back using the button or text link.
- Optional: On social media #TuesTalk as you share your post
Stephanie at Wife Mommy Me | Pinterest | Facebook | Instagram
Becky at BYBMG | Pinterest | Facebook | Instagram
Full Hands Full Heart

Comments

  1. I actually just purchased Luke a couple of flannels online from Walmart for $8. He needs the big & tall size & they are nowhere to be found in the stores by us, so I pulled the trigger & purchased them online. I hope they are decent quality!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your "the Walmart" finds. That cow neck poncho sweater may need to come home with me:)
    I saw a vest at my local Walmart last week! It was super cute. But I didn't grab it. I should have.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maybe check and see if they have the vest online?? And then you can order the poncho too!! ;)

      Delete
  3. Your Walmart finds!! You seriously always find the best things!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those Walmart finds are so trendy! I have to seriously restrain myself when it comes to buying fall/winter clothes. I have lots from our time in England, and here in Texas we really only get a few cooler days to wear them. But I might have to pick up something on my next Walmart run!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your love of WalMart is impressive. I'm heading there after swim lessons this evening so maybe I'll find something while I browse.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those jeans look really intriguing!! I love the style and under $20 is amazing. I'll have to check them out. My Wal-Mart had some really cute cardigans this week, but it was SO HOT that I couldn't bring myself to try them on. Maybe next week :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! I appreciate your kind comments and love engaging with ya'll!!!

Popular Posts