Friday Favorites!

Hi!!! Happy Friday!! 
What a quick week! Did it go by fast for you too??
We have a full day ahead of us...and our weekend is pretty packed too...but the weather is supposed to be beautiful (and hot- not complaining!! ;) and I am just happy I get to spend a couple days with MY PEOPLE. There is not much I love more than Saturday mornings, all of my kiddos snuggled up on the couch, and a big cup of coffee! :)

Time for some FRIDAY FAVORITES!!

//ONE//
I have mentioned several times here on the ol' blog that I do not eat dairy. About a 1 1/2 years ago- I connected some dots in regard to my health and stomach issues I was having and cut dairy out of my diet..I have felt SO much better ever since!
 I am also a Weight Watchers gal!! 
I LOVE WW and have followed their plan to help me lose the baby weight after I had Celine, James and now Marshall. 
I do Weight Watchers online and can't say enough good things about the program :)
ANYWAY...major tangent- HA!....I am always on the lookout for a dairy free "ice-cream like" treat that will satisfy my craving for the real thing...but won't make my stomach hurt AND that won't be 400 calories and 20 grams of fat for a 1/2 cup serving!! 
Enter: Arctic Zero Fit Frozen Desserts!! I found these fun little pints of goodness when I was shopping at Walmart a few weeks ago and bought a couple to try out. 
I am going to be completely honest- if you are looking for something to replace your Dairy Queen blizzard or your pint of Haagen Dazs...you will probably be disappointed.
 HOWEVER- I kept an open mind and LOVED the 2 flavors I tried out: Cookie Shake and Chocolate Peanut Butter Cup. The NUMBER ONE tip I have for you- and they say this on the container- leave your pint of Arctic Zero on the counter for at least 10-15 minutes to soften. You can NOT eat it right out of the container. Well you can- it just isn't good :) For just 1 WW smartpoint, I can have a half cup of cookie shake "ice cream"...which totally satisfies my wild sweet tooth AND keeps me right on track with my healthy eating!! 
Definitely my new FAVORITE treat for when I just NEED some ice cream!! :)
//TWO//
Last year, I wrote a post about a line of candles Walmart carries, called 719 Walnut Avenue. They are pretty much identical to the 3-Wick candles from Bath and Body Works!! I just picked up a new scent this past week...it's called 'Walk in the Woods' and it smells FABULOUS!!! Fresh, Fall-ish and just yummy-it's my new FAVORITE :) These candles are FIVE DOLLARS friends!! 
FYI: At both of my local Walmart stores- these candles are NOT found in the 'candle section,' they are found over by the glade plug-ins, air fresheners, and cleaning supplies! :)

//THREE//
We just got back from a trip to Southern Illinois for my cousin's wedding and before we left- we ordered Marshall a little carseat toy. I wasn't sure if it was going to work, since he is in a rear facing convertible carseat (we switch our babies out of the infant carseats pretty early because we grow such tall, big babies and they are always happier in the bigger, roomier convertible carseats :)- but it clipped on just fine and he LOVES it!! He is in that adorable stage where he is pulling on everything and just wanting to grab whatever he can get his hands on! We spend a lot of time in the car, driving back and forth from the girls' school and he is just so happy in his carseat with his fun little toy!! You can find it here on Amazon!! 
This would be a great, unique baby gift to get a friend- or maybe your little one needs it for their carseat!! :) 

//FOUR//
Speaking of my cousin's wedding...the ONLY thing I wanted was a picture of our crazy family of 7, all dressed up AND a picture of Aaron and me (we NEVER take pictures together!!)....well...the family picture didn't happen...my kids were having WAY too much fun with their cousins. BUT- I did get my sister-in-law to take a picture of Aaron and me after the wedding ceremony! 
Woo-hoo....we actually have an up to date picture of just the two of us now! :)
Love my handsome hubby so much...he's a MAJOR FAVORITE of mine:)

//FIVE//
And I just LOVE this. There are NEVER too many things to be thankful for in your life...
At this VERY moment..I am thankful for the little doctor kit that James left out last night- he was giving Marshall a check-up :)....for the big, warm cup of coffee that I am drinking and that I have a husband who always gets it ready the night before- so when I wake up at 4:45 it is hot and ready to go....and for the 5 little ones that are starting to wake up and get ready for the day...they make my life loud, messy and perfectly imperfect.

What about you?? What are your thankful for on this beautiful Friday?!?
Hope you have the BEST day and a FABULOUS weekend!!

PS: If you are in the mood to do some shopping, one of my best blogging buddies, Johannah, is having a fun online party!! You can shop her party by going HERE and/or I can add you to all the fun we are having HERE.  Email me if you have any questions!! :)

I am linking up with Andrea and Erika for their Friday Favorites Link Up!

 I am also linking up with April for Five on Friday!
 Joining Karli for her, Oh Hey Friday Link Up! too!



And lastly, linking up with KatieTifDella & Caitlin for High Five for Friday!

Comments

  1. I am going to have to try those candles! I have never seen them at Wal-Mart!!
    What a GREAT picture of you and Aaron!!
    Happy Weekend Friend!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes!! Look for those candles!! They come in so many great scents!! Have a wonderful weekend friend!

      Delete
  2. Luke gets my coffee ready, too! :) Such great hubbies we have. That picture of you & Aaron is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your dress!! Gorgeous picture. Great find in the link up

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love these candles as well our Wal-Mart has them in the same area. My favorite right now is the caramel pecan love it I am trying to stock up on them because they are always gone. Also love your dress you wore to the wedding. Have a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Love the caramel pecan scent!! It's so cozy :) and thank you for your compliment about my dress!! Aaron bought it for me! :)

      Delete
  5. I actually had forgot all about those candles! I remember you posting about them last year. Next time I am at Walmart I will be checking them out again.
    I love love love the picture of you and Aaron. It's perfect and your dress is beautiful!
    I love the quote you posted. With all the work stuff I am going through I do have to sit back and be thankful that I have a job that helps provide for my family. I just keep telling myself this! ha =)
    Have a great weekend!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes!! Go stock up on candles! And thank you for your compliment about my dress... Aaron actually picked it out for me and surprised me with it!!! Saying prayers for you and just really hoping things work out for the best with your schedule!! :)

      Delete
  6. Thanks for the reminder about the candles. I always forget to look over by the Glade aisle. What a great picture of you and Aaron...definitely frame-worthy! And loved your thankful quote. Hope you have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am a WalMart girl, too! I am definitely checking out those candles and Artic Zero! My cousin bought a new house and I was touring it the other day, and commented on how I loved her guest room bedding. She said it was $50 at WalMart. I realized it was the rouched comforter you had shared a few weeks ago. I was really impressed with the quality of the comforter. Sometimes it's hard to tell in the picture, but it totally did NOT feel like $50. The quality was much better than I thought. I'll definitely be ordering one soon! Just wanted to let you know, incase you hadn't seen one on person yet. Thanks for sharing...as always! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. That car seat toy looks like so much fun!! I bet it would be a hit at our house, too. We were just talking the other day about moving Fletcher up to Olive's car seat and getting her a new one. I'm sure he'd appreciate the roomier seat :) Love your dress from the wedding!! Such a great picture of you two. Hope you have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank for ohh candle dinner!I like a lot
    Hope you are having a great day and we sure look forward to more of your post! deals

    Coming back to Soon!
    Angelina

    ReplyDelete
  10. I need to check out those candles today!! I was just going to head to Bath and Body Works to restock my 3 wick candles but love that the others are only $5!! Thanks for the tip :) The picture of you and your hubby is so cute!!

    https://happilyevergriedlscom.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am going to check out those candles for when I need some of Christmas. I'm totally stocked up for Fall but come Christmas, I'll give them a shot. I mean... $5!? Yes please!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! I appreciate your kind comments and love engaging with ya'll!!!

Popular Posts