Three Things I can't Live Without!

Hi!!! Happy Wednesday!!
Ok- so is anyone else totally thrown off by the 4 day week?? I can't get my days straight!!! HA! I had to ask my 6 year old at least 3 times yesterday what day it was! HA!

Yesterday, Andrea's theme for her Show and Tell Tuesday link up party was: Three Items I can't Live Without. SO FUN! Even though I am a day late, I thought I would chime in and share 3 items that currently make that MUST HAVE list for me!


//1// My toothbrush and toothpaste. I know. SO obvious that it probably shouldn't be mentioned. HA! But seriously- I could have 5 day dirty hair, not have taken a shower in 3 days (so gross- but it happens-HA!), have no makeup on, and plan on being in my pajamas all day- but I HAVE to brush my teeth and floss. I literally can't move forward in my day without a clean mouth with minty fresh breath. 

//2// Coffee. SO many people put this as an item they couldn't live without- FOR GOOD REASON. I LOVE coffee. I could skip almost every other part of my daily routine- but NOT my morning coffee. I truly enjoy getting up extra early and drinking my coffee. It is one of my favorite parts of the day and my big cup of hot coffee is the main reason for that! HA! I have to be careful how much coffee I currently drink because I am nursing Marshall (I still drink quite a bit :) but in a perfect world, I would be sipping on a cup of coffee all day long. Okay. I think you get it. Coffee is my favorite. Definitely can't live without it! 

//3// My running shoes...because I can't live without getting some form of exercise in every day. 5 days a week I am at the gym (give or take- some weeks it's less if the kids have appointments/school activities)- working out and on Saturday mornings, I go for a run outside before the kids get up. If I don't exercise....I just feel SO 'MEH.' 
I exercise to not only stay physically strong and healthy- but mentally fit too. I am a better mom, wife and person in general when I have been able to go be by myself for 30-60 minutes and sweat it out :) So yeah...running shoes are a 'can't live without it' item...along with a really supportive sports bra- HA! This one is my favorite!! :)

And if you're curious...you can read about other items that are MUST HAVES in my life!! 
They are HERE, HERE, and HERE!

I would love to know a couple items you can't live without!! Share in the comments!!

Hope you have the BEST day!

P.S. Just a little PSA- I just recently joined Facebook...I KNOW. I am like the biggest loser EVER when it comes to social media. HA! I am not really posting on there too much- but I do plan to share about fun things going on with my new adventure!! I have a closed group and I would LOVE to invite you to it...if that is something that interests you!! I plan on posting a video later today of me opening my enrollment kit...I got it last night and I can't wait to see all of my goodies!! Basically...it will be just another fun way for us to stay connected :) If you feel comfortable- leave your email address in the comments section or you can email me your address at fullhandsfullheart08@gmail.com. Or just search for me on Facebook...and friend me.  Thanks a BUNCH. Love the support from all of you!! :)

Comments

  1. Love your list!!
    I do not understand how anyone could live without coffee!
    Im with you I could drink it all day everyday!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. would like to join group, popcorn217@att.net

    ReplyDelete
  3. I never even gave my toothbrush a thought!! Clean teeth are definitely a must! And coffee...yeah that's a no brainer with me, haha =)
    I got your email the other day! And I will write you back today! It's been crazy busy here lately =) I am so excited for you on this new adventure!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, Toothbrush for sure!!! I cannot talk to anyone or do anything without brushing my teeth!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good luck on your new adventure!! Fun!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good luck with your new side hustle :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I can't believe I didn't drink coffee at all until about 10 years ago. Now I am definitely addicted and really can't ever get enough or get tired of it. I feel the same way about brushing my teeth!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You're so good with flossing! I need to improve in that area for sure. Love the comfy shoes and the highlight of my afternoon is usually a glass of iced coffee. I'd say I couldn't live without my planner/lists, my phone since it's my go to camera these days and iced coffee :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. How To Get Your Ex Lover/Partner/Boyfriend/Girlfriend/Wife Or Husband Back

    I was married for 16 years to a loving mother and wife. We had 2 children together who are now 11 & 13. I reconnected with an old girlfriend from college on Facebook and we began an affair and I left my wife. The woman I had an affair with is a wonderful woman and I love her too and our kids had begun accepting the situation and my wife has kind of moved on, but not in love with the man she is seeing. I thought I fell out of love with my wife and I felt terrible about what I did to her - she is a good woman and I don't know what came over me. I decided to try and get her back and I was recommended to Lord Zakuza for help to get reunited with my wife and within 48 hours after I made contact with Lord Zakuza my wife decided to work things out with me and now we are back together with our children living as one happy family. I really don't know the words to use in appreciation of what Lord Zakuza did for me but I will say thank you sir for reuniting I and my family back. For those in trying times with their marriages or relationship can communicate with LORD ZAKUZA through the below informations.

    Website via: lordzakuzaspells.com
    WhatsApp/call/text: +1 740 573 9483
    Email: Lordzakuza7 @gmail. com

    ReplyDelete
  10. my partner and I have been trying for a baby for over two years now, We were going to a fertility clinic for about 5 months before somebody at baby center told us to contact this spell caster who is so powerful, We contacted him at this email; babaka.wolf@gmail.com or Facebook at priest.babaka , for him to help us, then we told him our problem, he told us that we will conceive once we follow his instructions ,but after two years of trying we were at a point where we were willing to try anything. And I'm glad we came to Priest Babaka, Because his pregnancy spell cast and herbal remedy help us, and I honestly believe him, and his gods really helped us as well, I am thankful for all he has done. contact him via email: babaka.wolf@gmail.com or Facebook at priest.babaka if you are trying to have a baby or want your lover back. he has powers to do it, he has done mine

    ReplyDelete
  11. I want to say thanks once again to this great man called Dr Zuma and his spiritual way of helping people i lives in USA with my husband we love each other and also he care about me always look forward to make things easy for both of us 9 years after our wedding, we both work harder to make a family greatest surprise, we have a kid after some times again, we have another one so with this, we live in peace and he was so honest to me shortly, he started misbehaving that i don’t know what is going on then i asked him. Darling what is going on? you are so strange to me this few days hope i have not offended you? he said no. Not knowing he have an affair with one lady out side who promised him a car and apartment in one estate were i cannot see him also when he cannot see me i manage to stay with him pleading him he should forgive me if i have wrong him he started complaining he has no money that he has lost all his money in his business that he needs some money then i asked him how much is this money you are looking for? he did not know i can afford it. Then, he said $14,000USD i promised him i we give it to him just for him to care about his family. My greatest surprise, the next day, i went to work and our two kids were in school not knowing his going to leave the house before i come’s back i met some of his things outside i was waiting for him to come back he never come back i cried i miss him so much and he have taking all my money away i was only left with $800USD. One day, as i was ready a blog i saw a testifier made by someone in Australia called Jessica telling people about how this man call Dr Zuma helped her and the man’s contact email was there and his mobile number then i contacted him for a help and really, he brought back my husband now am so happy my brothers and sister if you are in such relationship problem kindly via Email spiritualherbalisthealing@gmail.com or Whatsapp +15068001647 he will help you solve all your problems.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! I appreciate your kind comments and love engaging with ya'll!!!

Popular Posts