Recipe Club!!

Hi!!! Happy Wednesday!!
How's your week been going so far??

I am super excited about today- because it's Recipe Club day!! Two of my best blogging buddies, Johannah and Heather, host Recipe Club, every 3rd Wednesday of the month. All you have to do is share one of your favorite recipes and link up with them!!

I have been in a "recipe rut" for about the last month...I feel like I have been making the same things over and over again! I can't wait to get some new recipes to try out! 
Here's the recipe that I am sharing with you today:

Crockpot Brown Sugar Balsamic Glazed Pork Tenderloin

The kids and I are not huge fans of pork tenderloin when it is grilled or cooked in the oven....but put it in a crock pot- and we just LOVE it! I think it might be a texture thing...I know it is for me- I just prefer my pork to be more "shredded"....does that make sense?!? HA! 
This is such an easy recipe!! Start in the morning and dinner is ready 6 hours later!
Be sure to use a crockpot liner to make clean up SUPER easy!! :)

adapted from Big Oven

And to make this the easiest dinner EVER, I serve my pork tenderloin alongside mashed potatoes and steamed broccoli! I pick up a pre-made package of Bob Evans Homestyle Mashed Potatoes and a steamer bag of broccoli from Aldi, warm them both up in the microwave and dinner is DONE. 

Dinner is delicious....the clean up is SO easy...and everyone in my family enjoys this meal!
That makes this recipe a winner for me!

Definitely let me know what you think if you end up making it for your family!!

Hope you have the BEST day!!

Comments

  1. That tenderloin looks amazing!!! We will have to try it!!
    Thanks for sharing and linking up with us!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have made this tenderloin a few times and it is so so good!!! If anyone makes this they definitely won't be disappointed!! Thanks for linking up, Justine =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yum, yum, yum! That looks amazing! I can't wait to make this!
    We're also huge Bob Evans fans around here...because who has time to peel potatoes on a weeknight! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm with you on the pork tenderloin. Not my favorite, but I bet it would be good in the crockpot. This looks delicious...pinning for later. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yummy!! My mom always serves pork tenderloin when we have family gatherings. I'll have to pass this recipe on to her and try it out for myself. Do you buy the pork tenderloins in the two pack from Sams? I'm always tempted, but have never had a great recipe for them. I LOVE LOVE LOVE that you said you heat up the microwave mashed potatoes to go with it. My husband loves real mashed potatoes and I hardly ever make them. I always opt for the easier option of the ones that are already prepared. We think alike :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I do something very similar with chicken. So good and lasts us all week.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! I appreciate your kind comments and love engaging with ya'll!!!

Popular Posts