Favorite Things- Target Edition!

I am linking up with Andrea today to talk about a few of my favorite things from Target!


So- I know almost EVERYONE absolutely LOVES Target.  I do too!  But- I hardly ever go there because I do almost all of my shopping at Aldi (for groceries) and Wal Mart (groceries, household items and clothes for my kiddos!) It is definitely a good thing I don't get to Target all that often- I have no self control when it comes to all the cute things they have!  How is it that you set out to pick up a "few" things and end up spending $100?!? 

My first favorite thing from Target- these wipes!! We exclusively use these wipes.  I love the packaging they come in and they are inexpensive! BUT- they don't feel cheap at all.  They are very soft and moist.  
 Target's Up and Up diapers are a HUGE favorite in this house!
We use cloth diapers about 80% of the time- but when we are out and about and at night time- we use these diapers.  We have never had an issue with leaking and we have used them on all 4 of our babies.  I have used every brand of diaper out there and I prefer the Up and Up diapers over the top brands!
 This sweatshirt is one of my absolute FAVORITE items in my closet.  I have it in two colors- heather gray and a pretty rose color.  It is SO soft, it is long enough to wear with leggings and it looks cute under a vest or a jean jacket.  So- basically- I can be super comfy but look put together at the same time :) Unfortunately- these are not online anymore- but definitely check your local Target- probably in the clearance section since it is a winter item.  It is by Massimo- so it is from the Junior's department.
 This sweatshirt tunic is another huge favorite and closet staple for me.  I have it in THREE colors!  It definitely does NOT look like a sweatshirt- but it feels like one!  It is tunic style- so I can wear it with leggings- but it also looks really good with jeans. 

I have it in black, a marbled cream/black combo and olive green.  You can see how nice and long it is in the picture below. I am tall- 5' 8''- so I get really excited when I find something that hits me below my hips!  Seriously- you will not regret picking up one or three of these! It is so comfortable- but looks SO nice on! If they don't have your size online- check your store!

(I promise I don't just go around posing with a Starbuck's cup...this was me on my birthday and my mom wanted a picture of me- HA!)

Okay- now you tell me- what are some of your favorite finds from Target?!?

Comments

  1. Love that outfit! I'm going to try on one of those sweaters next time I'm there. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! I appreciate your kind comments and love engaging with ya'll!!!

Popular Posts