Five on Friday!

So excited it is Friday! I get to volunteer in my oldest daughter's classroom this morning for her Valentine's party- she is so excited and so am I! 

I am linking up again with DarciApril and Natasha for Five on Friday!
This is a random favorites post...I just thought back throughout my week and picked out some favorites!

 ONE: Our Valentine's decorations! My girls help me put up some Valentine's decorations a few weeks ago and they just make me happy! :)  Also- loving this fun season with my girls.  Every morning starting February 1st up until Valentine's Day, I put a little treat and a love note their own little mailbox.  They are so excited to see what is in their mailbox and I just love seeing their smiles!

TWO: My new planner for 2015!  My husband got it for me for Christmas and I am LOVING it!  It is by Plum Paper Company.  The days are organized into morning, afternoon and evening sections and there is a section for your daily meals.  There is also room for an ongoing weekly grocery list and for random notes you need to make.  I have never used a planner- always been a calendar on the fridge type of girl- but I am really enjoying this set up and like how I have all of my information in one place!

THREE: This quote. I am (unfortunately) pretty OCD about things being kept neat, tidy and orderly in my house and in my life.  While I still keep things pretty organized and picked up- I have learned to really let a lot things go- hello 4 kids under the age of 6 and a husband who works A LOT.  I am constantly asking myself..."does this really matter?!" I just had to laugh at this quote...it is SO my life!!  My life is perfectly IMPERFECT and that is just how I want it to be!

FOUR: These enchiladas. I love making enchiladas...but don't do it that often because they are kind of time consuming and eating them doesn't necessarily help me lose the last 5 pounds I need to get off.  BUT- these look SO yummy and the homemade enchilada sauce is supposed to be crazy delicious- so we are splurging and having these for our Valentine's dinner! 

FIVE: These people.  They are my heart and I don't know what I did to deserve them- but I am SO thankful God has blessed me so much. I am really looking forward to Valentine's Day so I can shower them with some extra love and a few surprises!!

Hope you have had a fabulous week and your weekend is filled with lots of LOVE!



Comments

  1. Mexican food is my weakness. I love your mailbox idea. That is so cute.
    Enjoy your weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Katie! We love Mexican food too... My husband was born and raised in Texas and now we live in Indiana...needless to say- Mexican food in the Midwest is just NOT the same as in Texas! :) have a great weekend and thanks for stoping by!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! I appreciate your kind comments and love engaging with ya'll!!!

Popular Posts