Walmart MUST HAVE!

Hi friends!!!

Happy Thursday!! 

I am VERY excited about today's post!
A couple of weeks ago, while shopping at Walmart, I saw a BEAUTIFUL faux fur vest and almost did a double take! I promptly tried it on and then quickly tried to think of ANY event that might be coming up where I could wear it. HA! 

It is SO well made, fits true to size and is the perfect weight- not super heavy- but not flimsy at all. It is lined and is only $19.96. I really couldn't believe it when I saw the price tag!!
After I got EXTREMELY excited about this fabulous vest,  I came home and looked on Walmart's website and got very inspired putting together outfits with this vest as the focal point! I had so much fun- that I put together 5 outifts, utilizing this faux fur vest! 
I really do feel like this vest, which comes in black and a beautiful ivory color, 
is a MUST HAVE piece for your closet!

Outfit #1: Girls' Night Out
These are my FAVORITE jeans I have talked about before and I thought this turtleneck sweater, which has the cutest button detail on the bottom part of the sleeve, looks SO good with the faux fur vest! I LOVE the wedge on these booties and I just think the overall look of this outfit is SO good. Casual- yet totally FUN and kind of edgy! Perfect for a girls' night out!!
Outfit details: vest, booties, sweater, and jeans
Total outfit cost: $73

Outfit #2: Christmas Party!
I feel like this vest is SO perfect for the holidays! I paired it with these ponte knit jeggings (which I own and LOVE) and this gorgeous red turtleneck sweater. Same black wedge booties and the MUST HAVE vest! Pair a statement necklace or a fabulous pair of earrings with this outfit and you are READY TO GO!
Outfit details: vest, booties, jeggings, turtleneck sweater
Total outfit cost: $65

OUTFIT #3: Family/Friends Get Together
I don't know about you, but around the holidays, I like to get a little more dressed up when we are hanging out with family or friends. I thought this was the perfect, EASY outfit to wear to a fun family get together or maybe dinner out with a big group of friends. Same ponte knit jeggings as above, paired with the super versatile black wedge booties and this comfy, but super classy, popover blouse (it appears this color is sold out online- but I do know this top is in the stores! so check your local Walmart!) and the MUST HAVE faux fur vest! I also like that this outfit could stand alone without the vest and still be super cute!
Outfit details: vest, jeggings, popover top and booties
Total outfit cost: $63

OUTFIT #4: Classic All Black Look
I LOVE wearing all black. I think it is SO chic and such a great look for date night.
I also think this outfit would be perfect for New Year's Eve or a night-time party!
Ponte knit jeggings, black turtleneck sweater (same as the red one pictured above), black booties and the black faux fur vest. This look is SO easy- but absolutely STUNNING.
You can go simple with your jewelry or wear some fun statement pieces- you can do anything when you have the classic base of all black!
Outfit details: vest, booties, jeggings, and turtleneck sweater
Total outfit cost: $65

OUTFIT #5: Church/Brunch/Bridal or Baby Shower
LOVE this look!! I took the MUST HAVE vest and paired with these adorable slouchy boots and this beautiful animal print dress!! How perfect is this outfit for church? I love the idea you could wear this to church, go to brunch and then head to a bridal shower and look perfect for each event. I also love the dress is super cute on its own or could be worn with a denim jacket and be just as cute!

Outfit Details: vest, dress, and boots
Total outfit cost: $65

What I loved about all of these outfits is the affordability and how versatile each piece is on their own!! You really could build a little holiday capsule wardrobe with some or all of these pieces!! 

I would love to know- which outfit is your favorite?!?
Share with me in the comments!!!

I really do LOVE all of these outfits...but I think if I had to pick I would go with Outfit #4. I am a sucker for the all black look!! Although...I do love that fun pop of red...so maybe it's a tie between Outfit #2 AND #4! HA!

Happy Shopping and hope you have the BEST day!

Comments

  1. What a fun vest!! I have a similar one otherwise I'd totally wear this one. I've worn it with dresses, plaids and chambray. It's such a fun winter accessory. I'm not sure I could pick a favorite from your outfit line up - I'd wear them all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great find. Vests like these can be $$$ so this is a steal. My fave look is the first one with jeans. I have to chime in and say that I have the black turtleneck sweater...the quality is amazing. I also have the popover top in red/gray which will be one of my go-to's for the holidays. I {heart} walmart! Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cute! I love this type of post. It’s so easy to get into a style rut but these outfit ideas give me inspiration! I love outfit #2.

    ReplyDelete
  4. so cute! love those boots, too!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! I appreciate your kind comments and love engaging with ya'll!!!

Popular Posts