Hey Hey Friday!

Hey hey friends!!!
Happy Friday!! I sure hope you've had a good week. And if you haven't- I am wishing you some positive vibes heading into the weekend!!

I posted a couple fun blog posts this week! If you haven't had a chance to check them out yet- here they are:


Here's a few things that I have been loving this week!!

//ONE//

Do you know about Moroccanoil Treatment Oil? This stuff is AMAZING. My hairdresser got me into the Moroccanoil line and I just LOVE it. This particular oil is truly a miracle worker. Especially for someone like me- who has coarse, thick, frizzy hair. You can put this oil in your hair damp or dry. It smooths your hair out- but does not add any weight to it!! And it smells amazing. I will say that the full size bottle is quite pricey- but it does last a good while!! Earlier this week, I picked up my second bottle of this treatment oil at the Sephora store located in Kohl's! 

//TWO//

Another beauty product that I have been totally obsessed with lately are these shadow "stix" by the makeup brand Colourpop. Do ya'll know about Colourpop? Ulta carries it and it is truly one of my most favorite makeup brands!! Their eyeshadows are incredible. I bought a couple of these eyeshadow sticks to try out and I LOVE them. They wear so well!! The color is pigmented and stays PUT. And you cannot beat the price!! They are $8.00!!

//THREE//

I saw this post on Instagram a couple of days ago and it RESONATED with me.
I do not have a lot of friends and I am very protective of my time. 
But- I do have a couple women in my life that I trust and who "get me." 
Our favorite way to catch up is to go for an hour long power walk and chat about all the things!
There is just something so powerful about the combination of:
movement + fresh air + time spent with a friend!

//FOUR//

I have been making an effort to take more pictures of Aaron and me. 
Gotta make sure we have proof of Mom and Dad!! :) I love this man SO much. 
I am so thankful for him and the way he loves me and our kids!
Speaking of this handsome guy...he is off work today! 

So I am off to see what kind of fun we are going to have today!
I mentioned to him last week that I wanted to go jean shopping at the mall. 
I can only imagine how much he is looking forward to that. HA!

'Hope you have the BEST Friday and a WONDERFUL weekend!!

Linking up with from Andrea and Erica Friday Favorites because this vacation was my FAVORITE!

Comments

  1. Love that you are blogging again! I so appreciate how real you are. Would love more posts on marriage, friendship and motherhood - you have so much wisdom :) have a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a wonderful picture of you both!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that you’re being more intentional about getting more photos of the two of you. I hope you both enjoyed jean shopping. I’m so glad to see you’re back. It made my morning. You are a joy and a blessing.
    Regine
    www.rsrue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am exactly the same regarding the mom squad. Sometimes I can get envy over not having a huge "mom squad" that I do everything with. Instead, I have a few close friends from different phases of my life and we definitely do the power walks. I use and love the Moroccan oil, and look forward to trying the eyeshadow sticks. I have been using the Julep brand forever and like those too. But the Colourpop is a better price! Enjoy the weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really enjoy following you on IG and here. I also LOVE my peloton. Can you please share your protein shake and also the protein powder you like? I am having a hard time finding one that tastes good and does not hurt the stomach. :(

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! I appreciate your kind comments and love engaging with ya'll!!!

Popular Posts