Walmart Finds: Valentine's Day Edition!

Hey hey friends!! Happy Wednesday!! We're halfway through the week! 

With Valentine's Day just a little under a month away- I thought it would be fun to share some Valentine themed finds from Walmart today!! 
I know February 14th still seems a bit far away...but I like to think ahead :) 
And with these gloomy January days we've been having...little pops of pink and red are making me happy :)
First up are these CUTE sweaters! The sweater is your classic crew neck style- but it comes in several "Valentine" patterns! A couple of styles are sold out- but the ones I have pictured here are still in stock in most sizes! I think the red sweater with the half red/half pink heart is my favorite! You could do your regular size in this sweater OR go up one or two sizes for a more oversized fit that would be so cute with leggings! It's just under $17 and you can find it HERE!

How cute is this pom pom heart wreath!?! I just love it! It would look so cute somewhere in your house or on your front door!! It's just under $15.00 and it has great ratings. 
You can find it HERE

Okay. I am OBSESSED with this heart checkerboard pillow! I bought a different style of heart pillow that Walmart had last year and I just LOVE them. I already have them out :) The quality of these pillows is SO good- especially for the price- which is just under ten dollars!! You can find this CUTE pillow HERE!
I love this pack of 4 kitchen dish towels that totally fit the Valentine's Day color scheme. They also work for Christmas and any patriotic holiday! I am also thinking these could be so great as gifts! You could make a batch of cookies, cookie dough or banana bread- and wrap one of these towels around your baked good- and you have the perfect Valentine's day gift for teachers, friends, etc! You can find them HERE! This four pack of towels is just under $10.00!!
I also loved these red kitchen towels!! They are oversized and come in a pack of two!! They would look so cute in your kitchen and add just the perfect pop of red!! And again- they would make such a nice gift. I love giving some type of edible treat- cookies, brownies, bread- and wrapping the treat in something like this kitchen towel. It just makes the gift extra special- and the towel is so useful!! This pack of two towels is just under $6.00 and you can find them HERE!
How pretty is this light rose colored throw?! This would be so pretty to have draped on a chair or couch- and it will keep you warm and cozy in these cold weather months! It also comes in red!!
It's under $14.00 and I think it would be such sweet Valentine's gift for a college aged or young single girl in your life! Or for your mom, sister or girlfriend! Here's the LINK for it!
And finally, for all you mamas out there that have school aged kiddos- I highly recommend getting your kids' Valentines sooner rather than later! 
I LOVE these three different types of Valentines!! 
The tic tac toe keychain is my FAVORITE! You can find them HERE! They are $2.98 for a box of four- which I think is a really good deal for something cute like these keychains!! 
And I love the fact that you can order them and have them delivered to your house (versus going into the store and hoping they have enough of the ones you want to get)!


YAY! That was fun! 
I got a lot of feedback from ya'll that you really enjoy my "Walmart Finds" and that made me happy:) I have a lot fun with my Walmart blog posts!!

Happy shopping! Hope you have a wonderful day!!

Comments

  1. Yes….Love your WalMart finds!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was just at Walmart today, and they had some cute Valentine's things. Thanks for the fun post!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your Walmart finds! 🥰

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love those kitchen towels! They'd be perfect for teacher gifts. Who doesn't love a kitchen towel refresh!?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! I appreciate your kind comments and love engaging with ya'll!!!

Popular Posts