Hey Hey Friday!

Hey friends!! Happy Friday!! 
How has your week been?

Our's has felt long and fast at the same time. Does that make sense?!? 
I am very happy it is Friday and feeling extra excited because the kids don't have school on Monday! Not that I feel like we need a "break" considering we just came back from Christmas break...but I don't mind having Monday "off" one bit!! :)

Okay...here's some FAVORITES that I wanted to share with ya'll!!

First up are my FAVORITE running shorts. 
Here's a nice little collage of me wearing them that I made from several of my IG workout posts! HA!
Disclaimer- they are from Lululemon- but I NEVER pay full price for them. I just cannot pay almost $70 for a pair of shorts. But I can pay $40! Which is still expensive in my opinion- but these shorts are worth it!! I am sharing them with ya'll because there are currently multiple color and sizes on sale for $39!!! 
You can find them HERE!!

Here's why I love these particular shorts: 
- they do NOT ride up when you run or walk. 
- they are not high rise- which I prefer when I am working out. 
- they are amazing quality. I have had several pairs of these shorts for over two years and they still look brand new!
- they fit my big booty and thighs- which is a tall order with running shorts! HA!

I have 6 pairs of these shorts and my collection is complete! :) I wear a pair every day I work out and they are really just the best! Also- if you aren't looking for a specific pair of shorts to run or walk in- but want a great athletic style pair of shorts- these are SO good with a t-shirt or tank top!
FYI: Lululemon runs small. I am a small/size 4 or 6 in shorts/pants/jeans and I get an 8 in these shorts! Here's the LINK again if you want to check them out! 

Okay. I am going to be honest. I do not like playing games with my kids. I am actually not a huge fan of games in general- but I am down for some cards or a fun game night with grown ups! Knowing that- you can imagine how excited I was when Marshall asked me to play Sorry earlier this week when we were stuck home because of a bad storm. HA! I decided to be a fun mom and play with him- and it ended up being one of my FAVORITE moments of this week.  Myy two older daughters ended up joining us- which was so fun. We played music, I just talked and sat on the couch and Marshall "played" for me. HA! 
Give me all the hang out time with the kids- just sans the games! ;)
I am renewed my Walmart + subscription and I am LOVING it. 
Quick backstory- I had a Walmart + membership for several years and in 2022- the quality of service and reliability of my grocery deliveries got really bad. I decided to not renew it for 2023 and that was totally fine! This past December- Walmart was running a deal to re-join Walmart + for $50 and I said, "what the heck- I will give it another try!" 
My experience has been MUCH MUCH better so far and I am truly loving the convenience of getting our groceries delivered! I am still doing my usual Aldi shopping- but all things I was going into the store to get at Walmart are now getting dropped off at my door!! 
I saved my favorite FAVORITE of the week for last. 
Aaron has been gone for the last ten days and he got home last night!!! 
We are SO SO happy he is home!!! 
I am really looking forward to spending the next few days getting in lots of quality time with him. He really is my best friend! 
I told him I will probably be super glued to his side the whole time he is home. 
He told me that would be fine with him :)

Before I sign off- I wanted to check- did ya'll catch my other posts from this week?

I did a little (RE) Introduction of myself on Monday! You can check it out HERE!

I shared a different way I am meal planning this month on Tuesday! You can check it out HERE!

Yesterday, I shared about some things that have me feeling excited! You can check it out HERE!


So yay! It's Friday! 
Do ya'll have anything fun planned for the weekend?

We actually have a fairly busy day today- and tomorrow morning we have a few things going on. But Saturday afternoon and Sunday are chill and that is just the way I like it :)

I hope whatever you have going on- 
you are able to take a moment to just appreciate right where you are. 

Have a FABULOUS Friday and a WONDERFUL weekend!

Linking up with from Andrea and Erica for Friday Favorites!!!  

 

Comments

  1. I have Walmart+ through a credit card, but don't use the delivery often. I need to take advantage of that. I do use the free shipping a lot, and it often comes later that day or the next day. I know you'll be so happy for Aaron to come home!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You made me LOL at your game playing comment! I go through phases where games with the kids are fun. We're currently in a phase where playing games means lots of arguing sooo it's not my favorite haha. I am enjoying reading aloud a new book to them at bedtime so I'm calling that my mom win of the week. Hope you have a great long weekend with your crew!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! I appreciate your kind comments and love engaging with ya'll!!!

Popular Posts