Random Thoughts on a Thursday

We are sooo close to the weekend!  Almost there!  How has your week been going?  


Have you heard of this blog?  Totally obsessed with her beautiful photography, healthy, delicious and EASY recipes.  Seriously- you could spend hours looking through all of her recipes!!

How cute is this romper?? It is so versatile and could be worn in the Fall and Winter with a cardigan and tights underneath it..Spring and Summer- just on it's own!  If you have a friend who is having a baby girl- you need to get this for her!!

Am I the only one who has just had the biggest shift in my mood since the sun has been shining more and the temperatures have been warmer??!?  I am so much more motivated to get stuff done around the house, I have had such easier time eating healthy and have been able to stay much more patient in the midst of crazy kid chaos.  That's it.  I am moving to Hawaii :)

I have a confession: my 7 year wedding anniversary is at the end of this month and do you want to know where my gorgeous wedding dress is located??  In a TRASH BAG.  Still NOT cleaned.  Missing several beautiful beaded buttons.  In a moving box in the back of my closet.  I just can't bring myself to spend the $$$ I know it is going to cost to clean it!!  So...in the trash bag in the moving box in the closet it stays :)  I will just look at my wedding album if I need a wedding dress fix!

My kids and I are going to spend a few days at my parents' house for Spring Break...my girls are crazy excited because Baba and Papa (my parents) are their favorite people in the whole entire world...and I am excited because I get to watch HGTV & Food Network as well as get a break from cleaning up the kitchen after meal time.  It is a win-win for all of us! HA!  Seriously though- there is just something about "going home."  I just love it :)

Can you believe how fast this year is already flying by??  I am making a conscientious effort to truly savor every moment...the good, the not so pretty and everything in between.  I don't want to miss any of it!

Comments

Popular Posts