Random Thoughts on a Thursday:)

Hi! This week has been a little nutty...I am not sad about it almost being the weekend.
 AT. ALL.  :)
  • I mentioned in my post on Monday that my two youngest babies have been battling colds.  Well, my sweet James' cough sounded SO bad on Monday morning- I knew I needed to get him to the doctor.  Thankfully, we got the first appointment and low and behold, poor baby had a double ear infection AND the beginning of pneumonia!! :(  We got him on some antibiotics right away and I can already tell he is doing better.  He has been the happiest thing through it all- he seriously is SUCH a good natured baby!

Taking pictures while waiting for the doctor keeps a certain 2 year from pulling out all of the exam room's tissues and tongue depressors:)

  • I got these sandals recently and I can't wait for warmer weather so I can wear them!  The are surprisingly comfortable and I think the mix of the black and metallic silver is so pretty and understated!  
  • I just ordered this DVD to use when I can't get to the gym.  I did it last night for the first time and Jillian does NOT mess around!  I kept up fine throughout the entire workout but I was not mad at all when it was over! HA!
  • We are still using the same 4 crib sheets we got when we had our first daughter.  They are just tad worn in ;) My husband was changing James' crib sheet last night and it just completely ripped.  He said, "Do you think we could get a couple new sheets?!" HA!  I ordered this one and this one last night- I think they are SO fun and cute!
  • How delicious and EASY does this recipe look?!? What a perfect meal for Friday during Lent or any night you want to have a "meatless" meal.  Pair that with a big green salad and you have perfection!

And because it is March and St. Patrick's Day is right around the corner...

Comments

Popular Posts