Weekly Walmart Finds!

Hi friends!!
 Happy Wednesday!!!

How is your week going?? We have had a FULL last few days. PHEW. I am happy the middle of the week is here :)

I was doing some shopping at Walmart this past weekend (what else is new?!? HA!) and found a few, random finds I wanted to share with you! Also- the last item I have to tell you about is Aaron's favorite gift he got for Father's Day and it's under $20!!!

So- first up is this super bright, fun disposable serving tray! I found this tray, along with matching paper napkins and paper plates over on the side of an aisle in the craft area of my Walmart. Doesn't this just scream "SUMMER!!" ?? 
I picked up two of these trays, to bring fresh veggies and a variety of dips and hummus to our church picnic we had this past weekend. The tray is $0.97- which you just can't beat!!

Along with this super fun pattern, they also had a red and white gingham pattern. It came in the same style serving tray with matching napkins and plates. It would be SO perfect for a 4th of July party or just a cute backyard cookout!
I am ALL ABOUT disposable dishes, plates and napkins when we have people over. It just makes everything SO much easier! And when you can find items that are so pretty- sometimes people can't even tell they are a "paper" product!
Next up are these individually packaged cookies!
Last fall, I shared the Alphabet cookies on Instagram. I ALWAYS have these cute cookies on hand because they are made in a nut free facility- so they are a great snack to bring to school and daycare. This past weekend, we saw these Mini Chippers chocolate chip cookies for the first time! They are also made in a nut free facility!!
For a box of 12 individually packaged cookies- this box is $2.97. Such a STEAL!
My Walmart carries these cookies over in the snack area where they keep their bulk, individually packaged snacks!
Definitely check and see if your Walmart carries these...they really are a great snack to have on hand, especially when everyone heads back to school in August!
Another fun food find were these Great Value brand yogurts! They have the same ingredients as the Yoplait Simply Go-Gurts- but so much cheaper!!
A box of 8 of these yogurts are $1.78 (versus $2.42 for a box of the name brand yogurt tubes)! I love putting these yogurts in the freezer. They are the perfect snack for the kids on a hot summer afternoon!
And the final FUN find I have to share is this amazing backpack we got Aaron for Father's Day! I totally ordered it on a whim- it was on sale for $19 and I thought he would like the fact there was a space where he could put his laptop.
What I thought was going to be a simple backpack ended up being a super sturdy, high quality backpack! There is a padded area dedicated for laptops and iPads plus a large separate "storage" area for clothes (you could probably fit 2 outfits plus workout clothes and a pair of pajamas). It is "hydration compatible" which means if you have a Camelback- you could take the water bladder out of it- and put it into this backpack!
There is a special spot for sunglasses and your cell phone and it has a sleeve that slips onto  luggage handles. It really is an awesome backpack- and I think the gray is totally neutral enough that it would work for men AND women! This would be a great bag to get a new graduate headed off to college or for someone who is always taking little weekend trips. I think it would also work as a great diaper bag if your family is super active and on the go a lot! And for $19?? You can't beat that price!
Have you found any fun finds at your local Walmart??
They are SO.MANY.GOOD.THINGS. 

Seriously! I get overwhelmed with all the fun stuff I find that I want to share with all of you!
I think the next "Weekly Walmart Finds" post I am going to do will be all about home decor items. Would ya'll be interested in that??

Let me know!

Hope you have the BEST day!!

Comments

  1. I have yet to be disappointed with a Great Value product, and those snack cookies look delicious. The paper trays are a great idea, just to keep on hand for taking a meal or easy clean up. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such great finds! I haven't seen those disposable trays before. I bet my kids would love those cookies and what a deal on that backpack! I'm trying to think if I have someone to buy that for. Love Walmart!! I just bought some cute scarves, 4th of July decor and have my eye on several Pioneer Woman plates.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, ma’am! Always interested.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would love that idea for next week. We are all about paper products as well in the summer time. They have some great stuff right now.

    ReplyDelete
  5. When your dishwasher doesn’t work... paper is a must! Those are super cute!!
    That backpack looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! I appreciate your kind comments and love engaging with ya'll!!!

Popular Posts