Friday Favorites!!

Hi friends!!!

Happy Friday!!! Did this week fly by or what?!?
I truly feel like it was one of those weeks where it was Monday, I blinked and now it's Friday! HA!

I sure hope you've had a great week!!! And if you haven't....saying a prayer for you that your weekend makes up for it! :)

Here's a few, fun FAVORITES from this past week that I thought I'd share today!

//ONE//
My friend April got me hooked on Ja-Vie flats last year...and I just ordered my second pair- this super FUN leopard print!! I have been wearing them to work all week and I just LOVE them!! They are SO comfortable and you can WASH THEM IN THE WASHING MACHINE!!
They are definitely a little pricey- but as a person who rarely pays more than $20 for any type of clothing item- I can tell you- they are totally WORTH it!
They are definitely one of my FAVORITE pairs of shoes in my closet and they just make me happy when I get to wear them out and about (I usually am wearing sneakers or flip flops- so getting to put these on feels extra special :)
//TWO//
I am loving this little area in our kitchen!! Aaron made this picture holder by attaching chicken wire to a big, old frame I had and it is where we display all of the kids' artwork!!
 I don't put anything on our refrigerator...so this is the place where I get to show off all the fun things the kids have made. Since they bring home soooo much stuff everyday from school, I have them pick out their FAVORITE project or piece of art they made that week and we put it on "display." We change out their creations every week and it is just so fun and precious to look at everything they have made!! Definitely one of my FAVORITE spots in our house! :)
//THREE//
I have mentioned before how much I love my wax warmer from Walmart. It is super cheap and simple...which I LOVE :)
With the boys being SO crazy...I RARELY burn candles anymore. I love our house to smell good though, so the wax warmer has been the perfect solution! I get my wax cubes from Walmart and I have been loving the wax melts by Yankee Candle. The scents are very strong (in a pleasant way) and long lasting. My house always smells good!!
I just picked up this scent yesterday and it is my NEW FAVORITE!! It is the perfect fall scent!

//FOUR//
On Wednesday, several of my blogging besties and I hosted a Fall Recipe Swap! So many yummy recipes were shared- you definitely need to check out what everyone posted!!
I shared my semi-homemade cinnamon roll recipe. They are SO easy to make!! 
They are definitely one of my family's FAVORITE treats I make!!
//FIVE//
We don't have much planned for the weekend...this is Aaron's weekend to work..so he won't be home much. My big goals are to change everyone's sheet and get in some exercise. I know- I dream BIG. HA!
We do have a fun dinner date on Saturday night planned to celebrate my brother's birthday- so I am definitely looking forward to that!
What about you?? 
Any fun plans??
Doing anything "fall-ish" ??
Hope you have a FABULOUS Friday and a WONDERFUL weekend!!

Linking up with AndreaErika and Narci!

Linking up with TifBeckyDella and Katie too!

Comments

  1. I have a wax warmer stored away in a drawer. I need to pull it out now that it's time to get cozy! (Even though we're hitting 80 today!) Grace is busy with her play this weekend, I'll be volunteering with it here and there, and the guys are headed to the ranch in North Texas. Hope you have a good one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun list of favorites. I love my wax warmers, I even keep them in my classroom. I also love those flats. Good to know that they are so comfortable. I love all the art work. Happy Friday and enjoy your weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those shoes are so cute, I have a thing with leopard

    ReplyDelete
  4. Apple Pumpkin is the BEST!! And those flats are so cute! Happy Friday!
    That Inspired Chick

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those shoes are so fun! I remember April talking about them. I've never had cute, washable shoes before so I'm intrigued :) I really like that art display you have for your kids and that cute calendar board underneath. That's so smart of you to change it up weekly. I am shocked at how much stuff my ONE kid brings home from school every day so I'd imagine that you are swimming in school papers every week. It's a job to stay on top of all of that. Hope you have a great weekend with the kids.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just love cinnamon rolls! Yours look fabulous. We bought a melt warmer last year just before Christmas at the Yankee Candle store with 4 of their melts.. I have been amazed at how long their melts last and how amazing they smell.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! I appreciate your kind comments and love engaging with ya'll!!!

Popular Posts