Tuesday Talk: LEGGINGS!!

Hi friends!!!

Happy Tuesday!!!

Sooo....the temperatures are cooler and that makes me SO excited...because it means I can wear my LEGGINGS!
Aren't leggings just the best??

This pretty much sums me up. HA!
I wear jeans pretty frequently...but leggings are definitely my favorite :)
So- I thought I'd share the three pairs of leggings that are in my closet, that I am constantly wearing!!

First up are these leggings from Amazon. 
These are my FAVORITE "everyday" pair of leggings. They are the High Waist Power Flex leggings by the brand 90 Degree. You can find them on Amazon HERE!
They are SO comfortable, do not fade with multiple washes and hold everything nicely in place, if you know what I mean ;)
While I don't wear them for working out- they would totally be great for that.
These are the leggings I wear with my tunics and sweaters and tall boots. Huge bonus- they are under $25 a pair and worth EVERY penny!
Next up are the leggings I wear when I work out.
I have mentioned before I have really bad varicose veins- so I like to wear leggings that have "compression" in them.
These are my favorite workout leggings from Old Navy. They are called the "mid-rise compression legging" and I LOVE them. They are definitely VERY fitted (due to the compression)- but they make you feel so held in and supported. This legging comes in all different styles/colors- I just have them in black because I am boring like that. HA! Normally they are $26.99- but as you know, Old Navy is ALWAYS running a sale. 
Right now they are $22! 
While I typically wear my leggings from Amazon for "everyday" outfits- I have definitely worn these leggings with sweaters and my tall boots and you can't tell at all that they are "workout" leggings except for the stitching down the side of the legs...which you can barely see!

And finally, I own a couple of pairs of the Hue Leggings from Nordstrom.
Being totally honest, these are my least favorite pair of leggings. 
Now I know they have awesome ratings- but here's what I don't care for- 1) They fade. Because they're made mostly out of cotton, they have faded with multiple washes. 2) I sont find them to be overly supportive. I do like the high waist band- but overall- I don't feel "held" in when I wear these leggings and I don't care for that. 
While these leggings are my favorite, I still wear them. They are my "comfy" leggings and I usually wear them when I am hanging around at home. 
Obviously- just because they aren't my favorite- doesn't mean you won't like them! And the best part about buying them from Nordstrom is that they have free shipping and free returns. So it is totally worth trying them out- if you are on the hunt for the perfect pair of leggings for yourself!!

So there you have it- my TOP THREE pairs of leggings that are in my closet- that I pretty much wear all the time until it becomes warm enough to wear shorts again! HA!

Do you have a favorite, "go-to" pair of leggings?? Where are they from?? Tell me in the comments!!

Hope you have the BEST day!




Comments

  1. I only wear the 90 degree leggings when I workout. They are my favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just ordered the first pair you recommended. I also wear ON and Hue but I love Zella. Find them on sale at Nordstrom!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do the 90 degree leggings run true to size or should you size up on them?? Always hard with leggings
    cuz so many run small!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I totally agree! Sizing can be so hard with likings! Because I have Amazon prime-the returns were free. I bought two different sizes just to make sure I got the right fit. With that being said-I think they fit true to size!

      Delete
  4. I am a total Old Navy addict ... I love their workout leggings but I don’t love the compression leggings (make me feel to compressed and like I can’t move ... Oops!) so I stick with the melange ones they are so soft but hey are part of the fitness line so they do a good job of sweat wicking too! They come in a Capri and long length version and I’ve been known to wear them out to run errands when I’m feeling lazy!! I also can get them on sale for like $15 totally a good deal!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those 90 degree leggings are amazing! They're thick, hold everything in place and hold up well in the wash. I have a couple capris and need to buy some leggings for colder weather. I work out in them and wear them around the house. Great price for a great legging!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Explore Your Fashionis the top online fashion store for Men & Women Think-Feel-Discover Fashion and Be ready to explore fresh creativity
    best athleta leggings

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! I appreciate your kind comments and love engaging with ya'll!!!

Popular Posts