Wednesday Walmart Find!


Hey friends! Happy Wednesday!! How has your week been going? 

Our's is moving right along! I realized yesterday that I have done NO Christmas baking. 
This is weird for me! HA! To get things into motion- I went to Aldi and bought all of my baking supplies. I am hoping to get a good start on Christmas cookies this weekend!
Ok! Let's get to the topic at hand! :)
I have a fun Walmart find for you today!

Last week, I mentioned that I needed a dress for a baby shower that I was attending. 
I ordered this dress from Walmart on a whim- and it was a WINNER! (Here's the LINK to it!)
So many things to love about this dress. First- the price point!! It is currently on sale for just under $17.00!! It is made out of the prettiest silk/satin material. It has a slight sheen to it which makes it extra pretty! The cut of it is so flattering for all body types! 
And it is SO easy to dress up or down. 

The color of the dress pictured above is called "magenta shimmer." I wore it with with tall brown boots to the baby shower and loved the combo of the boots with the dress!
To dress it up- just put on a pair of black or nude heels! 
Add a statement pair of earrings and a necklace if you are feeling crazy- 
and you are ready to go! 

I loved the dress so much- I ordered it in this stunning forest green color that is being called "emerald forest." 
THIS is the dress for all of the holiday parties you are attending this month! 
This color is STUNNING in person. The picture on the website does NOT do it justice!
I will most likely be wearing this dress to Christmas Eve Mass! 

Here is the dress on a real person :) ME! 
I wore a really fun pair of funky earrings with it- but if I were dressing this up- I would go with some big and super sparkly! 
This dress is comfortable, under $20, comes in several BEAUTIFUL colors and can be worn so many different ways. 
And- HUGE bonus- it's not sold out on Walmart's website like most of their clothing! HA!

You can find the dress HERE

If you end up buying this dress- let me know what you think of it!!



Comments

Popular Posts