Tuesday Talk: A Few Things I Currently Can't Live Without: Volume 3!

Hi!! Happy Tuesday!!
I sure hope your week is off to a great start! 

Soooo...I love to share every once and awhile some things I currently "can't live without." 
So melodramatic of me to say I can't live without these items...
but you know what I mean- right?!? HA!

This is my 3rd installment of "items I can't live without" - you can check out my first two installments- here and here!

//1// Ipod Shuffle
Now that I am back to working out- my Ipod shuffle is getting LOTS of use. I absolutely CANNOT workout without music...I mean I CAN- but I really dislike running or working out without my music. It is just really painful for me to get through a run or a workout session if I don't have bumpin' hip hop tunes to keep me motivated!! And if you are needing a new song to workout/run to- download Shawn Mendes "Stiches." I know it's not a "new" song- but it has the BEST beat. Trust me :)

//2// Dawn Original Dish Soap
So- if you have been reading my blog for awhile- you know my love for Dawn Dish Soap runs deep. It is my GO-TO stain remover!! I have written two posts about it's stain removing powers- you can check them out here and here!
I use my Dawn dish soap MULTIPLE times a day to get stains out of my kids clothes- someone is always covered in mud, chocolate, or who knows what! The real reason I currently can't live without my Dawn is because it is also my trusty stain remover for the aftermath of Marshall's real special diapers. I know it's gross to talk about- but baby blowouts are plentiful at our house currently :) And whenever we have a blowout and it gets on Marshall's clothes- I just put some Dawn on the "affected" area, work it in the stain a little bit, rinse it off and repeat if needed. Works every time! I am so crazy about Dawn- I brought a little bottle of it with me on vacation in case the girls got anything on their clothes and for Marhall's inevitable baby blowouts :) 

//3// Aveeno Protect + Hydrate Broad Spectrum 50 SPF
I am outside everyday during the summer with the kids. We are either at the pool, park, playing in the back yard or going on a nice, long walk. I am not messing around with the sun- so I have been applying this sunscreen every morning after I wash my face. It is so light, non-irritating and has does a great job protecting my face. I applied this every day we were at the beach a couple of weeks ago and I was so happy with it!! If you need a broad spectrum, high SPF sunscreen for your face- I would highly recommend checking this one out- it works great and very reasonably priced!

//4// Elf Kohl Eyeliner
I mentioned last week in my Thursday Confessions that I am feeling just a tad bit tired lately- HA! But you know what?? Nobody needs to know that :) And my E.L.F. Kohl eyeliner does the BEST job of hiding "tired" eyes :) Even if we aren't really going anywhere for the day- I put on my makeup and my E.L.F. eyeliner is ALWAYS applied. I just feel like I look SO much better and way MORE rested when I have my eyeliner on!! 
Am I the only one who feels this way??

And there you have it- four things I am currently LOVING, using ALL the time and just really can't live without them! 

I would love to know: What are some things you can't live without right now??

Okay- now it's time to link up with my favorite ladies! 
Just a few things to remember: 


Please follow your hosts in some way- we would love to connect with you!
- Visit the other links and leave some comment love.
- By linking up to this link party, you give us permission to feature an image on our blog and social media. Proper credit and links will be given!
- Remember to link back using the button or text link.
- Optional: On social media #TuesTalk as you share your post
Stephanie at Wife Mommy Me | Pinterest | Facebook | Instagram
Becky at BYBMG | Pinterest | Facebook | Instagram

Full Hands Full Heart

Comments

  1. I need to try that eyeliner! I don't love mine and have been on the hunt for a new one!
    I LOVE Dawn! it is amazing on everything!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Heather! Yes- give the eyeliner a try!! You can't beat it for $3!!!
      And Dawn for the WIN! It's the best!

      Delete
  2. I have yet to be disappointed by an Elf product. I think they are great "dupes" for high-end products. I also use their eyeliner, and feel naked without it! Have a terrific Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't know why in the HECK I didn't realize you were the same Justine that is my co-host now but YIPPEE!!! And Welcome! So hey. We have a mutual love for the ipod shuffle and Dawn!! Girl, DAWN is my middle name from way back, even though my MIL always complains about how it hurts her hands when she comes to visit and tackle my dishes! LOL! Love it. And no, I just can NOT workout without music, especially running! Who does that, anyway? Boring people, that's who!

    Have a great day, sweetie!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Ruthie!! Thanks so much for the welcome!! So glad you understand my obsession with Dawn!! It seriously is the best stuff EVER! And love that you need tunes for working out too- I literally want to start crying when my shuffle dies on a run or when I am at the gym. HA!

      Delete
  4. Dawn dish soap is honestly the best stuff ever! I have some in my kitchen and my laundry room. It's amazing.
    Aveeno makes some really great products, and I haven't tried the one you are recommending, but I may in the future. Sunscreen is definitely a must!
    Have a great day, Justine =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dawn for the win!! And yes- this sunscreen had great reviews so I thought it was worth trying out- so glad I did!

      Delete
  5. I'm totally with you on the Dawn dish soap being the best for stains of any kind!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just started a new workout app - that guides me through runs, which means no music. I am actually surprised that I don't totally hate it. Normally I have to have my music too!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I had no idea that Dawn was such a great stain remover! I usually use oxyclean, but it can be pricey. Thanks for the laundry tip! I haven't been wearing eye liner so I'll have to look for this ELF one. Lord knows I could use a little make up pick me up these days :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! I appreciate your kind comments and love engaging with ya'll!!!

Popular Posts