Weekly Walmart Finds: The CUTEST Ankle Boots!!

Hi friends!! Happy Wednesday!
I got a fun package in the mail yesterday when the kids and I got home from work and school! I ordered a couple of pairs of boots from Walmart .com and I was SO excited to see if they were going to fit and if I was going to like them!!

I ordered 2 different sizes because I can vary between a size 10 and 11 (I know- I have HUGE feet! HA!). I love ordering online from Walmart because I know I can always return what doesn't work for me at the store!

So here is the first pair of boots I ordered! I saw these in the store and knew I had to get a pair in my size! These boots are by Time and Tru and you can find them HERE!
Here's a picture I took of them in the store! As you can see, they are $24.98- which I think is a STEAL for a cute, on-trend pair of boots!! They are VERY comfortable and I just love the little bit of extra fun detail from the leather straps that go around the ankle portion of the boot!! I think they will be so cute with comfy sweaters and jeans! 

The other pair of boots that I ordered are also by Time and Tru. As I am typing this blog post, I went to find them on Walmart.com and just saw they are SOLD OUT :( :(
It doesn't surprise me though- they are SOOOO cute, super comfortable and the PERFECT transition bootie to go from the warm summer weather to the cooler fall temperatures!
Here's what they look like in person. I just LOVE them! You HAVE to keep your eye out for these at your local Walmart store! And if you see them in your size- GET THEM!
They are $19.97- which I can barely believe because they look so much higher end!!
Finally- I didn't get this pair of boots- but I saw them in the store and thought they were SUPER cute! These are also under $20 and I think they are SO fun with that fringe detail!! You can find them HERE on Walmart.com!
Have you seen any of these boots at your Walmart???

If you are needing some new boots for the fall and winter I would definitely check these out!
You can't beat the price on any of them PLUS they are SO SO cute!

Have you found anything fun at Walmart lately??

Hope you have the BEST day!

Comments

  1. You always have the best luck at Wal-Mart! Super cute booties!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are so cute! I got rid of my gray and black ankle booties because they were worn out...I may have to search for some. I just got a pair of olive slip ons from Wal-Mart that I love. I already had a pair that I've had for years, but have worn out, and they pretty much look the same, but I paid $10 for these! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great finds! I'm headed to WM this morning...wonder what I'll see! Hope everyone had a great first day of school.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I always love your WalMart finds! These are SUPER cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I haven't actually been in our Walmart lately, but now I'm tempted to go check out the bootie selection! These are so cute and such a good price. Thanks for the tip. I'm hoping to find some to try on at my store.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! I appreciate your kind comments and love engaging with ya'll!!!

Popular Posts