Friday Favorites!!

Hey friends!!!

Happy Friday!!!

It's a fun day for us...the kids don't have school today and neither do my niece and nephew who live in Raleigh! So...the kiddos and I drove up yesterday after school and we had a slumber party with the cousins (and my sister-in-law)!
We have plans to do lots of playing outside this morning! Then we will be back on the road home and by lunchtime, because Cora has a doctor appointment later on this afternoon. Just a short and sweet- but super fun visit with our family!

I sure hope you've had a great week....and if it hasn't been extra super...here's to finding at least an hour over the weekend to take a nice walk or enjoy some quality time with your favorite people :)

Here's a few FAVORITES of mine from this past week!

//ONE//
Progress has started back up on the sunroom we have added to the back of our house!!
We had a guy come in last week to re-route the fireplace exhaust and Aaron got started on installing the siding over the weekend. We are getting the inside walls finished tomorrow (they need dry-wall and then to be mudded) and then Aaron will be able to paint them and install the crown moulding. SO excited for some progress and love these 3 guys so much!
While Aaron will be the first one to tell you he isn't always the most patient person...he REALLY loves having the boys around him when he works. They love learning about what he is doing and what tools he is using!! Seeing the way Aaron teaches our boys (and girls!!) about all the different things they can do is definitely one of my FAVORITE things about him!
//TWO//
I shared this little note earlier this week on Insta-stories- but had to share it here too!!
Morning time at our house is absolutely NUTS. Totally a disaster most mornings. No matter how much I plan ahead or do the night before...it is always just ridiculous getting us out the door. HA!
Wednesday morning we have to leave particularly early and I put Charlotte in charge of writing everyone a lunch box note. She wrote me a note too and stuck it to my phone.
I mean- HOW SWEET IS THIS GIRL??
I am so lucky to be her Mom!!!
//THREE//
On Wednesday, I shared some super cute tops from Walmart I am loving....you can check out the post HERE!
I personally own this athleisure 3/4 sleeve cowlneck hoodie and LOVE it. It is definitely my most FAVORITE hoodie to wear right now in this weird transition from summer to fall weather. It is not a heavy weight material and it is SO comfy. Do yourself a favor and order it or go pick one up at your Walmart this weekend when you are getting your groceries!!
//FOUR//
I have been using the L'Oreal Voluminous Lash Paradise mascara for probably about a year now and LOVE it. A couple months ago- I bought this primer to put on my lashes before I put on my mascara and OMG. the difference when I use the primer is HUGE!!!
I wanted to use it regularly before I posted my opinion on it- and I am here to tell you- GET SOME OF THIS PRIMER!

It looks kind of creepy on...but here is just the primer on my upper lashes.
Here is the mascara that I use and LOVE. Definitely my FAVORITE mascara I have ever used...and let me tell you...I have tried A LOT. HA!
You can find it HERE on Amazon (or just pick it up at Target or Walmart!!)
And here is what my lashes look like after I have used a couple coats of the primer and then a couple coats of mascara!!! I have barely any eyelashes and they are short and not full or thick at all. The combination of using the primer and the mascara together has really stepped up my lash game a couple notches. HA! If you are searching for a new mascara..give the L'Oreal Lash Paradise a try!! And be sure to get the primer too!
They are my FAVORITES!

//FIVE//
This Sunday I am running a 5K with the local Ainsley's Angels chapter here in Greenville! Aaron and I have been running with this group for about a year now and whenever I get to do a race with them, it always ends up being my FAVORITE race :)
If you aren't aware of what Ainsley's Angels is all about- go to this link to read all about this incredible organization. I love being a part of our local chapter!!!

Okay friends! That's all I have for today! I am to go have some fun with my kiddos, niece, nephew and sister-in-law! 

Hope you have a FABULOUS Friday and a WONDERFUL weekend!!

Linking up with AndreaErika and Narci!

Linking up with TifBeckyDella and Katie too!

Comments

  1. I can’t wait to see the sunroom finished.!
    That is the sweetest note ever!
    Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So exciting about your sunroom almost being complete! I bet you are so excited!! And I need to buy that mascara primer. I've heard SO much about it lately!! Have a great weekend!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have fun running the 5K. That is so exciting about your sunroom almost being done. I need to pick up both the primer and the lashes, thank you for the rec! Happy Friday! I also feel you on the morning hustle...it can be a challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am going to add that mascara primer to my list for Wal-Mart this weekend! Thanks for sharing. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love that mascara, too. Glad you got to squeeze so many fun things into your week. I'm excited about your sun room progress. It's great to have a handy hubby. Can you even imagine all of the project your crew will be able to build as they get older!?! So fun! Hope you have a great long weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! I appreciate your kind comments and love engaging with ya'll!!!

Popular Posts