Weekly Walmart Finds: Fun Fall Tops!!

Hi friends!! Happy Wednesday!!!

How is your week going so far??
I sure hope it's going well!!

While the temperatures are still in the high 80's and low 90's here is Eastern NC...I am definitely getting the itch to add a few fall pieces to my wardrobe. So of course- I looked no further than my favorite place...WAL MART!!

Here's what my shopping cart currently looks like!
I thought it would be fun to show you some tops I am going to buy and then I can let you know what I think of them!! Also- I have a few other tops I found that I wanted to share too!
So the first item in my shopping cart is this ADORABLE peasant sleeve sweatshirt!! It just looks so soft and comfy...but classy at the same time! I feel like you could wear this top with flats or wear some really cute booties with it! I also think, worn with a nice pair of black pants, it could be a great top to wear to work (depending on your employer's dress code)! 
This top comes in several other colors..but I am loving this charcoal gray..it's $14...a total steal!
Next in line in my cart is the prettiest blouse!
How unique is this lace fluted sleeve blouse???
I have been looking for something fun and special to wear for Thanksgiving and I think this top could be PERFECT!! I LOVE this mustard color and I think I am going to order one in black too! 
I don't have this sweatshirt in my cart because it is in stock at my local store :)
I walk by it every time I am there and I have to fight the urge to buy it! HA! It is a simple, hoodie sweatshirt...but it is a little longer than most sweatshirts- which I love! They are calling it a tunic..I don't know if I would say that..but it definitely has a longer length to it than most traditional sweatshirts.
It comes in a great cranberry color, light pink and a grey-ish blue. I just think it would be a great closet staple to have...perfect with yoga pants, cute with jeans and would be great layered with a vest!! Online...it's on sale for $12.00 (marked from from $14.96)!!
Ok- so next up is another hoodie. HA! 
I personally own this athleisure 3/4 sleeve cowlneck hoodie and LOVE it (I actually mentioned it on the blog about a month ago). It is SO comfy and seriously the perfect little casual top to have in your closet for the transition from summer to fall!! The material this top is made out of is NOT sweatshirt material- it is a medium weigh jersey knit...it's super soft...but it's not going to the sweatshirt you throw on when you're freezing. It's perfect for when it's just a tad chilly..and you don't want to be in a t-shirt- and it's still warm enough to wear flip flops...but not cold enough to be in a full on fleece lined hoodie. 
You know what I mean?!?!
The final item I wanted to share with you today is this classic long-sleeve woven top by the brand Time and Tru. I have seen this top in the store and it is SO pretty. And talk about a classic piece to have in your closet!! It comes in this beautiful dusty rose, along with several other solid colors and a couple beautiful floral prints. It is $14.96!!
I love it because it is not SUPER flowy (sometimes I think those shirts can make people look pregnant- when they're NOT- HA!) but it has just a bit of swing to it that makes it a shirt that can look good on ANY body type! This top would be perfect paired with a vest or just worn by itself with some jeans and a cute pair of boots!
Okay...so now it's your turn!!! I know so many of you are shopping at Walmart these days...have you made any fun purchases lately?? What's sitting in your shopping cart??
Definitely check out my friend Whitney's blog post from yesterday- she shared about a beautiful floral top she got from Walmart ((that is only $9.96!!) that is perfect for fall!!

Hope you have the BEST day!

Linking up with Whitney!!


Comments

  1. I love that flowy pink top and have looked at it in store. I also have several of those lightweight hoodies. They are perfect for walking in the Texas winter. Thanks for the great links. You always find the best things at WM!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So many pretty things!! I need some warmer workout tops. I am anxious to go and check out the Time and Tru cardigans and jackets I've seen people talking about. I just can't get over how inexpensive and cute that whole line is. Thanks for the blog shout out! I love that floral top.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! I appreciate your kind comments and love engaging with ya'll!!!

Popular Posts