Thoughts for Thursday!

Happy Thursday Friends!!! Is this week flying by or WHAT??

Okay. Time to have a little "girl chat."
I accidentally ordered these little face "shavers" in one my recent amazon prime orders....
And I have nooooo idea what to do with them?!?!?

I am SO scared to use them! 
I know there are tons of beauty bloggers and just regular ladies who are using them and loving them- BUT. Shaving is shaving. I feel like if I use one of these razors on the peach fuzz on my face...it's going to come back all coarse and dark!!

I need to know:

1) Do you use these little face "shaver" things??
2) If so, what has your experience been like?
3) Am I totally being a weirdo- or are you like me and kind of freaked out by this new "trend?"

Can't wait to hear all of your thoughts and advice!!!

Hope you have the BEST day!
See you back here tomorrow for Friday Favorites!!

Comments

  1. You've got to give us a review if you use them. I've seen them talked a lot before, especially on this blog: https://houseofhargrove.com/beauty-diaries-face-shaving/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. PS. I don't use them, but I'm very curious. I have a lot of peach fuzz!

      Delete
  2. I've been using them one a week to every two weeks for about a year now! I love them!! They make such a difference in the smoothness of my skin and the way my make-up applies. I say you should go for it :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have been using them for a couple of months now, and the peach fuzz comes back as the same fuzz! It's kind of gross and awesome at the same time(seeing what comes off with the razor), and the smoothness is amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You'll love them! The peach fuzz will always be peach fuzz so you just gently shave it off as needed. You'll be amazed at the difference it makes in your face. Your skin will be so smooth and your make up will go on so much better.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I’m thinking I need to try these now.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Try themmm!! They are PERFECT for getting rid of the peach fuzz on your face, and it does a gentle exfoliation of dead skin cells, too!

    I typically run a warm washcloth over my face, apply a light layer of moisturizer (I usually use coconut oil), and then start at my forehead and work down. Pull your cheeks/face skin slightly taut, and hold the razor at a 45-ish degree angle, shaving downward. I especially love doing this before a skin treatment or mask!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! I appreciate your kind comments and love engaging with ya'll!!!

Popular Posts