THREE Around the House MUST HAVES!

Hey friends!!

Happy Wednesday!!!
How is your week going so far???

There's been no blog posts for the last couple of days because all of my kiddos were off on Monday for President's Day and yesterday, James was off because of Pre-K teacher inservice. I had just my two boys with me all day and it was SO fun. I truly don't remember the last time it was just James, Marshall and me...so- I totally enjoyed being them!

Now- everyone is back to school today and I might be able to get a few things done around the house...who knows though...it all depends on my motivation level. HA! It takes quite a bit of will power to get pumped up about changing my kids' sheets. HA!

Soo..I know this might sound weird..but I totally think about all of you who take the time to read my little ol' blog and I am constantly saying to myself..."Oh! I need to tell everyone about this!" Or "I have to do a blog post about this!" 

Which is how this VERY riveting blog post transpired (HA!)
Hang on to the edge of your seats...because I am going to share with you three of my current household MUST HAVES. 

First up is this meat/potato masher that I got from Amazon. You can find it HERE!
I have seen several other people share about this little tool and honestly didn't think I needed it. BUT....I decided to take the plunge and spend the $14 dollars and see what all the hype is about and YES. This tool is a life changer!! We eat A LOT of ground turkey and ground beef and this handy dandy masher gets the meat to the perfect texture you need it to be for tacos or to be put into a soup or chili!
If you don't already have this masher- GET IT.
Also- I am thinking this would be such a fun wedding shower gift or even house warming gift...pair it with a cute dish towel or maybe a non-stick skillet and you've got such a GOOD gift!!
 We love a good hand vac in our house. I am pretty psycho about keeping our floors clean and I just don't think a stick vacuum gets into all the nooks and crannies as well as a hand vac does. We have had several Shark hand vacs and most recently, this Black and Decker Hand Vac. It broke a couple months ago and we tried a Dyson hand vac out, then a stick "all purpose" vacuum out and none of them made me happy. HA!
In an attempt to silence my nightly grumbling about how gross our floors are, Aaron searched high and low for a hand vac for me and got this Black and Decker hand vac from Bed Bath and Beyond and I am LOVING it. It is a little higher in price than we have paid for our hand vacs in the past...but in my opinion- it is WELL WORTH IT. It's easy to clean and it WORKS. If you need a new hand vac- this one is definitely worth checking out!
Also- ANOTHER reason I love a good hand vac? My kids LOVE using it!! I have them clean our stairs with it, if they make a mess- they are expected to sweep it up and then use the hand vac to "suck up" the dust! James and Marshall especially love using it and they see it as a "reward" if I ask them the vacuum up all "fuzz" on our floors. So- if you are wanting to get your kiddos involved in helping you clean- get yourself this hand vac! HA!

Finally, I HAD to include my beloved Dawn Dish Detergent on this "must haves" list. I know my friend Erica is totally laughing right now, if she is reading this, because early on in my blogging days, I passionately shared about how much I love Dawn Dish detergent for getting out ALL.THE.STAINS. in our clothes! You can read that post HERE! And then I wrote another blog post on it HERE. HA! I love my Dawn something fierce! :)
There you have it! Three of my most favorite and most used items in my house! 
SO random- I know...but that's just how I roll ;)

I'd love to know- what are some of your MUST HAVE items in your house? Is there anything I need to be buying from Amazon Prime?! HA!

Hope you have the BEST day!
Linking up with StefanieKeriMauriSarah, and Lindsay today!



Comments

  1. Your Dawn stain fighting post has saved so many kid clothes at my house! I had no idea you could use it for that until that post. I totally get what you mean about stick vacs not quite getting all the crumbs in the cracks. Is this hand held vacuum very loud? The last one we had was SO noisy. We almost had to wear ear plugs to use it. I'd love to find a quieter option for kids to operate.

    ReplyDelete
  2. For the record, when I read the title of blog the narrator in my head said, "She better have her beloved Dawn on this list or I'm out." Your tips change my life. There I said it.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! I appreciate your kind comments and love engaging with ya'll!!!

Popular Posts