What I am Loving Wednesday!

Hey friends!!!
Happy Wednesday!!

How is your week going so far??
Our's is trucking along...the weather has been INSANELY gorgeous here in Eastern North Carolina and I am HERE FOR IT!!

Thought I would share a few things I am loving on this lovely Wednesday!!

First up- this cute little thermos :) I found this thermos through the recommendation of my blogging buddy Johannah! You can find it HERE on Amazon! My daughter has dance classes on Monday and she is there through dinner time. I like her to have a hot meal for dinner...and this thermos has been perfect for packing her potato soup or pasta!
Yesterday, I used it for my egg scramble I made for breakfast!!
I eat a later breakfast and I am typically on the go when it's time to eat. I don't know about you- but room temperature eggs are pretty gross...so I was pretty excited to open up my thermos to a hot egg and turkey sausage scramble!
The only trick with this thermos is you have to have hot water sit in it for at least 10 minutes (that's my personal opinion) and you need to have your food hot. When you do those two things- it works like a charm!

After 2 weekends in a row of traveling and not getting nearly enough sleep...I have claimed this week "REST WEEK."
I am taking a week off of my half marathon training plan and not doing any super long runs and I am getting in bed by 9:45 pm every night..with lights out at 10 pm. I was looking at my sleeping habits on my Fitbit recently and let's just say...there is some room for improvement in that area. HA! I do not get nearly enough sleep and I am in complete control of that!!
Anyone else ever feel like they need to put a REST WEEK into action?!
I recently stumbled upon the blog, Lite Cravings, and I am SO excited to start trying out some new recipes!! I am always on the hunt for recipes that have Weight Watchers points already calculated and that are EASY.
I am going to make these Chicken Lettuce Wraps next week and I am SO excited. 
After that, I am going to this Firecracker Ground Turkey next!!
I will be sure to let you know what I think of both recipes!!

How cute is this tote bag?!? 
It's from Walmart and you can find it HERE!
It comes in black, a wine color and this gorgeous dark camel color. I love that it has that little bit of something different the stitching detail and the little tassel!!
I do not have a classic black tote...and I am thinking this bag might be the perfect one to get to fulfill that "need" in my closet. 
It's under $15...what a perfect price point to treat yourself to a new bag!!
Speaking of wardrobe staples, like a classic black tote, I recently picked up this utility anorak from Target and I really LOVE it. 

It's currently $39.99 (which is a smidge pricey in my opinion)- but I got mine on sale for $32.00. In the last 2 weeks of owning it- I have worn it at least 6 times...so even at $40- I think's a GREAT closet staple. I am excited to wear it in the spring over a t-shirt and I know I will wear it a TON in the fall. Currently- I have been wearing it over lighter weight sweaters and I just love how it's not your typical jacket...but just a little more fun!

Here's me wearing it over a long sleeve top and a fun sweater!
And finally...I wanted to leave you with these beautiful, TRUTH filled words.
Click HERE to read :)

You are SEEN and LOVE in the most incomprehensible way!

Hope you have the BEST day!
Linking up with StefanieKeriMauriSarah, and Lindsay today!



Comments

  1. I love that purse! It's so pretty!
    I have a similar jacket that I need to remember to wear!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a great jacket! What half marathon are you training for? I am feeling the itch to start training again, but it's still so cold in Maryland! Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love lettuce wraps but don't make them enough. Such a cute purse and love the jacket! Sierra Beautifully Candid

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that tote! I know what you mean about sleep. I am at the stage in life when I wake up several times each night feeling SO hot. Not fun! I was talking to a friend and she has a "reset" night every Wednesday. They eat dinner early, get in the pj's and aim to all be in bed relaxing (she has a teen at home) by 8pm. This sounds like a wonderful tradition! She says they feel tired mid-week and this is the way they reset!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am always on the hunt for delicious WW recipes with the points already calculated too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love that jacket and that bag!! Give me both, please :) I've also been trying harder to get to bed earlier. It's a struggle because I love being up late at night with a quiet house. But then I'm a grump in the morning. So I'm there with you trying to get more rest.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love everything you have shared today!! Going to look for that bag. Hope you have a restful week. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! I appreciate your kind comments and love engaging with ya'll!!!

Popular Posts