Weekly Walmart Finds: Bedroom Edition!

Hey Hey friends!!! Happy Wednesday!!
How is your week going so far?

We are having a very nice, normal and healthy week. I am SO thankful!!

I have a fun Walmart finds post for you today!! My inspiration for this post came from thinking about practical and lovely items that could give a guest bedroom or a master bedroom a little "re-fresh." 

When it comes to colors, bedding and decor for a bedroom space- 
I am all about a very peaceful and neutral vibe.  
I am a firm believer a bedroom should be a sanctuary! 

This applies to all areas of your home...but in my opinion...especially your bedroom!
Let me show you what I found!! 

Let's start with this simple white down alternative comforter. You could use this comforter inside a duvet cover or you could use it as the "base" for your bedding. This comforter is by the brand "comfort canopy." We have a set of sheets from this brand and LOVE them. 
The price for the king size comforter is just under $55!! It's currently on sale and such a steal!
You can find it HERE!
Next, I wanted to share this STUNNING gauze comforter set with you. It comes with a comforter and two sham colors. I am IN LOVE with the cream color and the gauze material. I think this would work beautifully place layered on top of the down alternative comforter! This comforter set is by Better Homes and Gardens. The king size set is $64- which is such an amazing price!
You can find it HERE!
I really love this textured woven chenille throw. It comes in several different colors, but I thought this light gray and cream combo was just so lovely. This throw is just under $27 and has amazing reviews! You can find it HERE!
I think it would look so pretty draped at the end of your bed or you could style it in a cute, functional basket like this one HERE
Lamps make such a statement in a room- and I think they are not only an important design piece in a bedroom- but they are necessary! Walmart has SO many beautiful and incredibly affordable lamps. I wanted to share this amazing woven rattan lamp with you- because I personally own it and love it! We bought two of these lamps to go on our side tables in our master bedroom at our second home. I love this lamp! The quality is amazing. It is perfectly neutral and the texture of the rattan is such a nice detail! You can find it HERE!
Every bedroom needs a full length mirror. But- a big, floor length mirror can be SO expensive! I absolutely love this simple, full length easel style mirror! I think the arched detail is particularly lovely- especially since most floor length mirrors tend to be a basic rectangular shape! 
This mirror is $65 and it has amazing reviews!! You can find it HERE!
I saw this pampas grass in this white ceramic vase and immediately thought it would be perfect in a bedroom on top of a dresser. I think if you paired this with a couple pieces of layered art leaned on top of the dresser- it would just be so beautiful! The price is SO good- just under $15!! You can find it HERE!

I thought this wifi plaque was so fun. I don't think this is necessary for a master bedroom- but it would be perfect in a guest bedroom!! It's just under $7 and You can find it HERE!

And now for a few pieces of wall art that I think are so pretty!

First is this floral piece. I like that there are some colors- but they all fairly neutral. The frame is so nice too! And it's so affordable at just under $20! You can find it HERE!
I also really liked this set of two botanical prints! They would be perfect hung vertically on a narrower wall or leaned on top of a dresser! They are just under $18!! You can find them HERE!

What do ya'll think?!? Are you feeling inspired to give a bedroom in your home a "re-fresh?"

I am very seriously considering getting that gauze comforter to add to our bedding!! 
I can already hear my husband asking me if another blanket is really necessary. HA!

I hope you enjoyed this round of Walmart finds! I always have so much fun finding things to share with you! I hope you have the BEST day!!








Comments

  1. I'm planning to do a little bedroom refresh this spring, so I loved seeing all your picks. I have seen a gauze quilt in a natural color that is gorgeous. It looks high end! Hope you're having a good week.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! I appreciate your kind comments and love engaging with ya'll!!!

Popular Posts